New Body

I opened my eyes faintly, still somehow a bit tired from resting. It felt as if it's been months that passed. I felt woozy, and much more energized like I'd eaten a well-made meal. After trying to regain my clear eyesight, as my vision was blurry, I looked around for a moment, and I saw sitting by my bedside, my good friend, Puro caressing my head on his lap... "Pu..."  "Yes human, it's me! Puro... " Puro was pleased to see me awake. "Hi, Puro..." He smiled as I looked at him sideways. "You humans must be really tired... because, you were asleep for many days." 'What? what happened to me... during the drugging?'  "I was worried about you... you know that human?" Puro rubbed his face against my fur... and cuddled me.

I smiled nervously. My tail was underneath my butt. It's feeling kind of paralyzed. 'Wait... tail?' last time I checked, I never had one of those... "Hey, come look in the mirror and have a look at yourself." 'Fascinating... It's very different... and it's not sore. I always wondered what it would be like to have fur.'

"Wow, human. Look at you, it's like you're a whole different being now. It's so pleasant. I watched you change too; it was a bizarre sighting."

"But! Human, did you forget anything? any unusual memories?" Puro wondered. "No... I feel, great..."

"Ah. Hello. Your finally sentient."

"I see, no slipups, or other changes. It's just like how I looked when I took the K sample myself. You're lucky."

"Now that you finished your curing, you're okay now." The furry doctor had smirked behind the mask he wore. "Congrats. You boys, the treatment is a success."

"Human... I'm so... thankful. Thank you, doctor."

"Yes...?" I agreed.

"Oh. By the way, your dark latex acquaintance no longer needs a human host because I have provided him with a bio-robot so that he does not depart. It functions accurately like an ordinary human being, only it is animatronic. No doubts, the Failed Sample is going to be just well."

'Amazing.'  "I swiftly hopped out of bed, I wanted to hug the doctor and puro, but I wasn't yet used to my new legs yet, and I immediately fell down." "Oh, dear..."  "Oh! human!"

The doctor and Puro both found my wobbly legs hilarious. "Haha!" Puro giggled. "Heheh..." The Doctor chuckled along with Puro. It's all right though, I was laughing too... "Hahaha." I joined in with doctor K and Puro! I tried to get up and try walking again, and I just thought I had a pair of unsteadied legs just like a baby horse when it's just born! How hilarious! Yeah, I didn't mind my new body, at long as I get to be with Puro without ruining humanity, it's okay with me. I'm glad that I didn't have to ruin doctor K's plan, or Puro's either!