~CHAPTER 3~

TAYLOR POV
2:19 pm

I woke up with the worst headache ever. But something wasn't right. This wasn't my room. This not even my house! I got up and looked around the room I was in. But I also saw the same boy who kidnapped me. OH MY GOD I WAS KIDNAPPED!! I looked everywhere for my phone but I didn't have it. This is the worst day of my life. I looked at the boy who kidnapped me and he was still sleeping. Ngl he was so fine, he   me staring hard. But why would he kidnapped me and I barely know him. I was about to get out of bed till I heard a  raspy voice. "Where are you going?" Looked to see my kidnapper is up. "Umm to the bathroom." I said. He got out of bed. "I'm going with you." He said. I gave him a weird look but I shrug it off. I followed him to the bathroom and he turned on the light. He went through the cabinet and gave me a toothbrush. I put toothpaste on mines and he puts toothpaste on his. "So I never got your name." I spoke. "The name is jahseh." He said with his raspy voice. I know he's my kidnapper and all but damn I didn't know a kidnapper like this was this fine. "So how  old are you?" He asked. "I'm 19." I said. "Cool." He said.

JAHSEH POV

When we got done brushing our teeth, me and Taylor went downstairs. When we went down the stairs, I saw stoke sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Hey vro." I said. "What up." He said back. "Who's that?" Taylor asked me. "Umm taylor meet my vro or my bestfriend, stokelye but I call him ski." I said. "Hey nice to meet you." Ski said. "Nice to meet you too." She said back. Me and taylor went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I fixs me some coco puffs and taylor did the same. I don't know why but I a feeling for her. Like shorty thick,her ass was phatt and she got me staring hard. She looks at. "Umm take a picture it will last longer dammn." She said  with an attitude and walking out of the kitchen. I know she did not just give attitude. Now I thing I don't like is attitude. I don't like that at all. But wait when Im alone with her she'll learn not to test me like that.
~ Moments later~

TAYLOR POV

Me and jahseh had finished our breakfast and was watching tv. "Yall Im going to the store do yall need anything." Ski asked us. "No im good." I said. "Give me some hot fries please and thank you." Jahseh said. "Alright." Ski said as he walked out. I was watching tv when I felt eyes on me. I looked at jahseh and he was staring at my soul. I looked back at the tv then back at jahseh to see if he would stare at me. And I was correct. "The fuck you looking at?" I said with a little attitude. He started to laugh and started to choke me a little." listen little girl, I don't know who you think you talking to like that but, you need to drop that attitude." He said as his eyes got dark. "So you going to drop the attitude?" He asked. "Y-yes." I said as I struggle to speak. "Yes what?" He asked again. "Y-yes j-jahseh." I struggle to say. "Jahseh is not my name." He said as made a tighter grip on my neck. "Yes daddy." I said knowing he wanted me to call me that . "Good girl, for now on I'm your daddy understand?" He said. "Yes daddy." I said. He smirked and kissed my lips. It felt so magical. Then ski came back from the store and saw us. " Ummm am I interrupting something?" He said making this more awkward. "Ummm me and Taylor is going to my room." Jahseh said as he grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to his room.

JAHSEH POV

Me and Taylor went upstairs to my room and I  closed the door. She sat on the bed and I sat with her. "So what is we?" Taylor asked out of no where. "What do you mean?" Asked her. "Like from earlier... The kiss?" She said. "Oh umm I guess we can be a thing if that's what you want." I said kinda feeling nervous. Damn what is this unknown feeling. "That's up to you." She said with a smirk. I smirked back at her and got on top of her and started to kiss her. Damn I think I'm in love with her.
....

Sorry it's so long but I hope y'all like the story. Make sure you comment and vote.
Bye.