~CHAPTER 2~

JAHSEH POV
10:13 am

As I was about to grabbed the girl Taylor, she passed out. Shit. I begin to panic. I picked her up and left her house. I made it to the car and put her in the backseat. I went to the front seat, started the car and drove off to me and my vro's house. I grabbed my phone and called him up. 

Ski: Hello?

Me: Yo, I just escaped from jail and I have a girl knocked out in the backseat so I'm going to be there in a few.

Ski: nigga you escaped jail and kidnapped a random girl?!

Me: Look, I don't have the time to answer questions just unlock the door when I get there.

Ski: Alright.

I hung up the car at a red light and looked at the girl in the backseat. Man she was fine. I looked back at the road and started to drive again.
~moments later~
I got to the house and parked the car. I turned off and got out. I then went to backseat to get the girl out. I went to the front door and ski opened the door. I walked into the living room and but the girl on the couch and ski turned on the light. "Damn she's fine." Ski said. "She's mine and mine only." I said as I eyed him. "Alright." He said putting his hands up as defense. " I'm going to bed." He said as he went upstairs. " Alright night." I said. I then grabbed the girl and took her to my room. I lay her down on my bed and tucked her in. Damn she was hella fine. I got some clothes and went to take a shower. After when I was done, I was out like a light.

Hey y'all! Hope you guys enjoy the story. Make sure you comment and vote.
Bye!