Chapter 3

Mama went inside and I followed after. Hoyt was in the kitchen getting a beer. " Hey Hoyt?" He looked at me and said," What the hell you want?"

I held my hand out with his pistol in it. He snatched it out of my hand and yelled," Don't touch my gun!" He walked past me but stopped beside me.

"I know I'm a big asshole and shit...but thank you." He said and I smiled. I look up at him and smile. He shook his head and chuckled. He went and joined Monty in the living room.

I walked out into the hallway and looked at the basement door. Walking up to it, I grabbed the handle and pulled it open. Once inside I shut the door.

The sounds of a meat cleaver hitting a table could be heard. I slowly made my way down and stood at the bottom of the steps. Thomas was cutting up the man from earlier.

His back was to me so I tip toed over to him. He was stilling cutting meat and I wrapped my arms around him. He turned around so fast and pinned me to the ground.

"Thomas?" He growled when he realized it was just me. He stood up and helped me up. I looked up at him and he held up his hand with a finger up. He moved his finger side to side telling me no.

"Aw why not?" I asked sad and he held up the cleaver. I realized what he was getting at and I said," Alright fair point." He shook his head and turned around finishing what he was doing.

There was a clear spot next to him so I hopped up on it. My legs were dangling so I swung them back and forth. Sitting next to him I kept catching him glance at me.

I smirked and pulled my knee up and arched my back stretching. He hesitated on cutting a piece. I relaxed and said," What's wrong Thomas?" I know exactly what's wrong with him.

He shook it off and continued cutting. He brought the cleaver down on a piece just right and blood shot all over me. "Ahh!! What the fuck!!"

It was all over my face, my arm, chest and legs. I heard chuckling and looked at Thomas. "You think this is funny don't you?" I asked and he nodded really fast.

I smiled and shook my head while looking down. "This shit is all over me." I said and felt something on my arm. I look over at what it was and it was Thomas.

He had grabbed a rag and was cleaning my arm. I looked up at his face and our eyes locked. He stopped what he was doing and I saw his mouth move.

"Pay....back." My eyes grew wide. He just talked. Holy shit he just...wait payback? "Payback? How is this payback?" I asked and he pointed towards the hook.

"Is it because I giggled when blood shot on your face?" He nodded and I smiled. He looked back down and went back to cleaning my arm.

I wonder if he finally believes me that I'm not going anywhere. "Hey Thomas I got two questions." I said and heard a 'hmm from him.

"Can I call you Tommy?" He looked at me and nodded and looked back down. "Do you still not believe me Tommy?" He stopped and looked me dead in the eyes.

"All... say.....that." It was all he could manage to get out and I knew what he meant. Every girl has said that but they were just lying so they could survive.

"You never gave them a chance did you?" He shook his head no. I looked down and then back at him and said," Do you trust me?" He shrugged.

I grabbed the rag from him and sat it down on the table. I ran my hand up his arm and across his chest. He tensed up and I grabbed his tie.

Gently, I pulled him by it and made him stand in front of me. He stepped back but I pulled him closer to where he was against the table between my legs.

"Close your eyes Tommy." He closed his eyes and I let go of his tie. I brought my right hand up to his face and gently placed it on his masked cheek.

I pulled his face closer to mine. Here goes nothing. I leaned in and closed my eyes. My lips barley touched his and he jumped back.

He looked me in the eyes and I dropped my head. "I'm sorry Tommy. I thought maybe if I showed you that I really wasn't going anywhere you would believe me." A tear fell down my cheek and he noticed it.

He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He wiped the tear and tried to speak. " My.... face...." He got frustrated and let me go.

I watched him walk over to his desk and started writing something down. I don't like that he gets frustrated when he tries to talk. He finished writing and walked back over to me.

He handed me the paper and it said, 'I will believe you but it depends on how you act when you see my face.' I put the paper down and nodded.

He took a deep breath and reached up behind his head. He let his mask loose and pulled it off.

Thomas pov:

I pulled my mask off and her eyes got big. I knew it. I looked away from her. "Tommy? Look at me." I felt a light tug on my neck. I looked down and saw her hand on my tie again.

I let her pull me to her. She let go of my tie and brought her hand up to my face. Her fingers traced my face. "Your beautiful Tommy. Perfect in all the right ways."

I looked her in the eyes. She place both her hands on my face and pulled into her. Her lips landed onto mine. I froze. She didn't freak out.

She pulled back and looked at me. She giggled and looked away.

Eisa pov:

He let me kiss him. Holy shit. I looked back at him and smiled. His face is perfect. His nose is missing a little bit and there's some places on his cheeks that are dying.

He stared me in the eyes and grabbed my face. Before I knew it he slammed his lips on mine. I melted into his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He got closer to me and deepened the kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip causing me to moan. I heard him groan and shoved his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues danced while his hand trailed down to my waist. He squeezed tightly and ran his hand down my thigh. I broke our kiss by leaning back moaning.

He took this opportunity and placed his lips on my neck. "T-Thomas." He hummed and continued kissing and nibbling my neck. He started kissing lower making me dig my nails into his back.

He brought his hand back up and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He brought his other down to my waist.

"Thomas dammit! I've been yelling for you!" Hoyt yelled as he stomped down the steps. We quickly let go of eachother and Thomas grabbed his mask and put it back on and held my hand that I cut.

He's trying to hide what we were just doing which I don't blame him. I don't want Hoyt finding out and him start teasing him about it.

"Thomas what the fuck are you doing?!" Hoyt snapped and Thomas looked at him and pointed towards my hand. "And why is she covered in blood?"

"He cut this piece of meat just right and it shot blood all over me." I explained and Hoyt just shook his head. "Mama said lunch is ready." Hoyt said and then headed back upstairs.

Thomas let go of my hand and said," You.... Shower." I smiled and said," Oh yea. That's where I'm headed." He pointed at my hand. "After my shower you'll take care of my hand?" He nodded. 

Thomas helped me off the table and once my feet hit the ground, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and I said," So I take it you believe and trust me now."

"Yes." He said and I smiled. I let him go and said," I'll see you in a little bit." He nodded and I headed upstairs.