The USJ Pt 1

It was the next day in class and as usual everyone was loud except for a select few. Then the door slid open and revealed a HOMLESS ZOMBIE!? Oh wait that's just Aizawa....the class immediately shut up.

Aizawa: Alright good, your learning. Now I wanted to let you know that we'll be going to the USJ today.

Denki: Universal Studios Japan!?
He asked excitedly.

Aizawa: Oh gee, I wonder how you got it right. Now can you tell us what exactly were going to do there?
He asked heavily laced with sarcasm.

Denki: Oh well there are a lot of things to do over there, I mean there are rides, restaurants and so many other things.
He said oblivious to the amount of sarcasm aizawa displayed.

Aizawa: Well I know what we're going to do there...

Denki: Really!?
He asked getting more excited.

Aizawa: Yeah....it's called nothing cause thats not even where we're going idiot.

Kaminari looked down like the idiot he was.

Aizawa: Today we are going to a place that is owned by UA. It's called the Unforseen Simulation Joint. But before we carry on with anything else you have to pick a representative and a vice representative for your class. I don't care how you do it just make it quick.

After he said that he went into his sleeping bag and the class erupted into chaos as everyone wanted everyone else to vote for themselves.

Izuku realized how annoying it is released some of his conquers haki. Though he hasn't mastered it, he's still learning. It shut the class up immediately. And izuku came up with an idea for everyone.

Izuku: Why not we just vote? It'll be much more easier than blatantly yelling.

Lida: I agree with Midoriya! If we put it to a vote than it should make things very civil and fair.

There were those who were conflicted with the idea but in the end reluctantly agreed.

After that the votes were casted with Midoriya 10 and Momo 7. Lida was a bit upset no one voted for him but he accepted the overall outcome with grace.

Izuku was a bit confused by who was it that voted for him. Onky to realized that a couple were probably his girlfriend and Jirou. His girlfriend just to be nice and jirou since she liked the voting idea.

After that they all left and dawned their hero outfits and went to the bus.

On the bus izuku sat next to Momo onky leaving a seat next to him open. Izumi thinking maybe she could talk to her brother more was about to head to the seat. Onky to be bumped over by Grey who just sat next to him. While giving Izumi a smirk on her face.

Izumi looked down a bit in sadness and looked at her with an angered expression, decided to take a seat somewhere else.

The ride was filled with many chats and conversations. Though Izuku was silent and looked put the window while Grey just had her head on his shoulder taking a nap.

Tsu: Hey Midoriya?

Izuku: You can call me Izuku if you want.

Tsu: Then call me Tsu, I wanted to ask you something if that's alright with you?

Izuku: Sure, I don't personally mind.

Tsu: Fair warning, I tend to be very blunt when talking so sorry if I say something out of line. You and Yagi seem to know eachother alot, what's your relationship with her?

Izumi hearing gthis was hoping that maybe he would say something-

Izuku: I was once a part of her family till I found out about my real father. And then decided to use the name of my father.