TB-ED 3: Welcome To Hell

CHAPTER THREE

My first morning in my new home was nothing like the first mornings I had at the houses I once lived in.

It was absolute shit.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I didn't get enough sleep because I couldn't get used to my new bed. The sheets felt real scratchy and it smelt like dried roses.

Yeah, well, that's one tragic fact.

Because the main reason was my blue-eyed stepbrother---the oh-so-hot guy next room who woke me up by banging my bedroom door as loud as he could as if he was trying to wake up the whole entire neighborhood.

Like really, how rude can he get?

He was the reason why my day started absolutely shitty.

"What do you want?" I asked as calmly as possible the moment I unlocked the poor door then immediately seeing him there in a lazy stance.

"I want breakfast," he nervelessly demanded.

I dropped my jaw in utter disbelief, puffing the oxygen that entered my open mouth. "What do I look like to you? A toaster?"

What the fuck...

He woke me up like what's happening to him was a federal emergency when in truth all he needed was breakfast? And why on Earth was he asking me for his breakfast anyway?

Gah.

Aomine Daiki looked at me from head to foot, his blue stare trailing over every part of my body. Then he mustered up a devious smirk after his sight reached my face again. "You know, if my Dad had told me first thing that my stepsister is a hot brunette with a sexy ass, I would've suggested that you and I share my room for us to spend some quality time together. We'll surely get along, Miyako. I bet we'd fit perfectly together in my bed."

At first, I didn't know what to respond. It even took me a while to fully comprehend what he just said. Then when I finally did, I gasped and quickly slammed the door close, feeling all air leaving my lungs. My heart was beating in an astoundingly fast pace---as if it would burst any minute soon.

"H-How could you say that? You're a pervert!"

A low chuckle was heard from him, which only made me even more flustered. "A pervert? Heh, you're the one that's thinking about something dirty here, Stepsister."

"J-Just go away!" I hollered, unable to stop myself from stuttering. It's like his presence was suffocating me and that if he stayed any longer, I would die due to Oxygen loss.

"Come out," he said as he knocked on my door impatiently. "I'm hungry so make me something to eat."

How could I possibly come out and face him again without having the urge to just run away like a crazy person? I've been moving around a lot, but this was the first time I met a guy like him. A hot guy that was bound to be my brother for the next few months. Probably.

I mean, let's face it. I knew what Daichi and Mom had wasn't going to last forever. It was so ingrained in my brain that this home wasn't permanent---that this home was only some sort of Witness Relocation Program.

Well, it wasn't so bad though. Look at the bright side... When all else fails, I've got a promising career as a professional mover.

I took another heavy breath before yanking the door open and jerking my head up so that I could make a decent eye-to-eye contact with him. "I'm not your cook, Stepbrother. So why don't you go downstairs, make your own breakfast, and leave me alone?"