Chapter 2

Important authors note at the end!
Felicity's POV:
I was in a better mood as I sat in a chair while the makeup crew worked their magic on me. I still love Oliver and I always will but he doesn't way me drown 24/7 anymore and now in a wonderful relationship with someone I actually love. I had a great life more friends than before and money and my music. When the makeup crew finally finished they walked out and Jason walked in. "Hey gorgeous." he said. "Hey!" I replied admiring myself in the mirror. "Ready for the biggest concert of your life?" he asked. I rolled my eyes "Jason you say that every show. It's a concert in Starling just like the other ones except I know people here and I'm back home." I stated. He laughed and I rolled my eyes making my way out of the dressing room.
As I waited playing on my phone since I still had ten minutes before I needed to go on I felt someone's arms snake around me and a chin rest on my shoulder. "Hey Ty." I said smiling. "Hey babe." he said kissing my shoulder. After Oliver left I thought I would never date anyone ever. Then when I was almost fully recovered from Oliver about 5 months later I met Tyler. The sweetest most caring guy I have ever met and it only took a few dates to know how strong my feelings were. I fell in love with him completely about two months later.
"Felicity you're on in 2!" Someone yelled. "Alright babe I'll see you later Okay?" I asked. "Of course. After I'll take you out to dinner." he replied. "You're the best! Love you." I said. "love you to!" and then I went outside of the curtains and waited to go on.
Oliver's POV:
I stood in a crowd of Felicity's fans with Diggle and Laurel when she finally came in stage. She looked beautiful and happy. "Hello Starling City how is everybody tonight?!?" She screamed in to a microphone. Screams erupted from all around me. "I can't hear you!" She shouted. The crowd got louder and she grinned. "So tonight we're gonna start off with a song I like to call Shower!" More cheers and then she began singing.
"I don't know, it's just something about ya Got me feeling like I can't be without ya Anytime someone mention your name I be feeling as if I'm around ya Ain't no words to describe you baby All I know is that you take me high Can you tell that you drive me crazy? Cause I can't get you out my mind Think of you when I'm going to bed When I wake up think of you again You are my homie, lover and friend Exactly why You light me up inside Like the 4th of July Whenever you're around I always seem to smile And people ask me how Well you're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower La La Di, La La Da, La La Da Singing in the showerLa La Di, La La Da, La La Da Singing in the shower All I want, all I need is your loving Baby you make me hot like an oven Since you came you know what I've discovered Baby I don't need me another No, no all I know (know) Only you got me feeling so (so) And you know that I got to have you And I don't plan to let you go Think of you when I'm going to bed When I wake up think of you again You are my homie, lover and friend Exactly why You light me up inside Like the 4th of July Whenever you're around I always seem to smile And people ask me how Well you're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower La La Di, La La Da, La La Da Singing in the shower La La Di, La La Da, La La D a Singing in the shower There ain't no guarantee But I'll take a chance on we Baby let's take our time (Singing in the shower) And when the times get rough There ain't no giving up Cause it just feels so right (Singing in the shower) Don't care what others say If I got you I'm straightYou bring my heart to life yeah You light me up inside Like the 4th of July Whenever you're aroundI always seem to smile And people ask me how Well you're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower La La Di, La La Da, La La Da (hey) Singing in the showerLa La Di, La La Da, La La Da You got me singing in the shower La La Di, La La Da, La La Da Singing in the shower La La Di, La La Da, La La Da" when she was done she was grinning. She was happy.
The funny thing is while on stage Felicity talked a lot and her rambling that I found very was still there but more hidden. She portrayed it well and covered it up.
She bounced around the stage sang beautifully and acted in a way I had never seen before. The more into the concert the more depth each song held. It was incredible- she was incredible.
Felicity's POV:
I walked off stage as it ended and sighed taking a bottle of water from a table. I was tired. When Tyler walked over I asked "Hey, babe, I was thinking why don't we just order take out tonight and watch movies back at my place?" I asked. "Sounds perfect then I get to cuddle with my girl." he said. I turned and said "Great." sliding my arms around his waist and pecking him on the lips. "Get a room!" Jason yelled mockingly. "We will later!" Tyler called back. I giggled. "Oh how I love you." I said grinning. "Hey Felicity?" he asked. "yes?" he slid out of my arms and bent on one knee. "Will you marry me?" my face lit up and my heart beat fast. My hands flew to my mouth as happy tears instantly began to fall. Before I could say yes though my mind went to lian yu. Oliver would want me to be happy and I do really love Tyler but this was a big step In my life. A huge step in my life. It was scary- terrifying actually but I took in a big breath and took my hand from my mouth. "Yes! Of course! Yes!" he grinned like a child on Christmas and slid the beautiful Dimond on my ring. I was engaged.
_______________________
Okay this note is important! None of this is going to be accurate with the show now. I haven't seen the recent arrow but I know the last one where rash al ghul did the stuff to Nyssa and Oliver (trying not to spoil it) that never happened. Oliver just recently found Nyssa and did some stuff to get her to take over. He was also never brain washed
Okay continue to read or not the rest isn't that important lol.
Don't hate me! I know I've already got her engaged and to another man! I didn't see that coming until last night. Does anyone write in their heads at night? No? Okay. Well don't worry Oliver and Felicity will see each other at some point and Olicity will happen... I mean it's an Olicity fanfic! Sorry for the short chapter! Love you guys!