Saving the People who Save People

Izuku and Himiko searched through the trash piles for almost an hour and could only find a beanie for her. It was a dull grey and would be helpful in hiding Himiko's hair. Unlike Izuku, her hair color and style were well-known. It'd do nothing to hide her face though which is why Izuku gave Himiko one of his spare surgical masks. 

The only remaining issue was Himiko's clothes. She wore the same school uniform before she met Izuku. Not to mention she's still a known killer so some people might recognize her. That would only cause problems for them. If Himiko was seen going around with him, someone known by the police to have All For One, she'd be targeted by the police as someone weaker. It's not true, Himiko could probably take him on with just the quirks she has and her own skill, but many police and heroes were more willing to risk their lives than risk their quirks, not that Izuku would take them. With some effort, Izuku managed to find a coat for her to wear. It was a bit long but it'll work. 

The first night they went out they managed to find a woman mugging a little boy. Izuku jumped down from the rooftop to attack the woman while Himiko grabbed the kid and took him away from the scene of the crime. When she came back to the scene she found the pitiful sight of Izuku struggling to take out the woman despite her not having any offensive quirk. It wasn't until Himiko stepped in with her knives that the battle ended. 

When everything was over Himiko turned to Izuku and asked, "What was that!?" 

Izuku stood over the woman, taking her quirk before turning back to Himiko. 

Thought Acceleration: Increases the speed at which the user thinks allowing for effortless multitasking. When high on adrenaline, the user's perception increases, allowing the user to perceive events as though they're moving at a fraction of their true speed. 

"What?" Izuku asked, to which Himiko faced palmed. 

"You don't know how to fight do you?" Himiko asked, giving Izuku a look all too similar to the times Dabi would scold Izuku for being too reckless. 

Izuku became embarrassed at his lack of skill and sheepishly replied, "No..." 

Himiko sighed and said, "Come on, we're going back home and I'm teaching you how to fight." 

"Okay..." said a shamed Izuku. He never really learned how to fight besides just using his quirks and dodging as many hits as possible. Izuku knew he'd need to learn how to fight but just assumed he'd be able to learn as he went along. Himiko had a point though. Izuku lost his last fight and was severely struggling in his latest one. He wasn't sure how long it'd be until he defeated this villain if it wasn't for Himiko helping him. While just using his quirks worked in the beginning, the police and heroes are looking for him now and it's only a matter of time before he's defeated due to his pitiful levels of stamina.  

When Himiko and Izuku returned home, they shed their costumes and went outside, "Okay, turn off all your quirks." 

"W-what!?" a nervous Izuku asked. Himiko immediately gave him a glare that promised pain if he didn't comply. "U-understood," a suddenly terrified Izuku responded. 

The resulting training left Izuku lying on the ground with cuts and bruises all over his body. It wasn't until Himiko said their training was over that Izuku could activate Speedy Regeneration to heal his wounds. It also had the added benefit of dealing with his sore muscles but did end up leaving him very hungry. Luckily Keiko-san was more than willing to feed them whenever they came. 

Izuku changed his schedule so he would go out as a vigilante every few nights and train with Himiko every other night. Thanks to Thought Acceleration, Izuku was able to learn everything Himiko taught him faster. It was like increasing the download speed of a computer. Over time Izuku's fighting skills increased. He was nowhere near Himiko's level, but it was good enough for him to get a few extra quirks.