✨CHAPTER XXVII✨

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After sleeping soundly for 5-6 hours my sleep was disturbed my my phone's ringtone. It was Dad.

"Hey Dad." I said picking up the call.

"Were you still sleeping ? So sorry to disturb you guys." Dad said from the other line.

"No Dad it's okay. I was gonna wake up anyways." I said checking the time on my watch.

"That's great, I just called you to tell that the dinner is ready. Anyways how is Jennie ? Is she sleeping ?" Dad asked.

"Yea, Dad she is still sleeping, she was feeling very tired. Don't worry I'll come down and take some food for her too." I said hanging up the call.

I slowly got out from the bed making sure that her sleep wasn't disturbed. I went down talked to everyone for a while and then brought some food to our room.

"Hey sleepyhead. Wake up." I said sitting besides her and kissing her all over her face.

"Mmmhhh." She murmured and moved a little.

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see the lights of the room on while it was dark outside.

"OMG, exactly how long was I asleep ?" She asked.

"Umm....maybe 5 hours. It's okay baby. I know how tired you were." I said helping her to sit up.

"You got dinner for me ?" She said giving me a hug.

"Yes, c'mon let's eat now. But before that please put some clothes on, you are turning me on, baby." I said making her giggle.

"Okay, give me one of your tees." She said and I quickly handed her one of my favourites.

She put it on along with a new set of panties and removed the blanket over her body.

"Good girl. Let's eat now." I said feeding her.

"Wow, it's delicious." She said smiling.

"I'm so glad you like it. Please always keep that sweet smile of yours constantly on your face, Jennie." I said making her smile even wider.

"Wait a sec, I have a surprise for you." I said getting up and quickly grabbing my laptop.

I came and sat beside her playing a video on my laptop.

It was a collage of all our photos, videos, memories and moments. I made it as a present for her birthday long ago. She was so amazed seeing all of that.

"When did you even record this ?" She said watching our dance at the party.

"It's a secret." I said pulling her closer.

Towards the end of the video there was a special clip of me giving a birthday speech for her.

"This is soo cute, Tae.... I love you." She said hugging me tightly.

"Wait there's something more." I said picking up a box from the table and handing it over to her.

"Happy Birthday Love. I wanted to make your birthday very special but things didn't go well. The gift is not as big but it's really close to my heart." I said while she was busy unwrapping it.

It was a cute couples showpiece and I got our figures carved on it.

"This is the best gift, Taee..... You are the best." She said snuggling more into my arms.

"I'm happy that you like it. C'mon now finish your meal. We have to go to sleep again." I said continuing feeding her.

After a while both of us finished eating and went back to sleep.