Chapter 6

Y/n:"Han! It's not what you think it is!"

Han:"It's over Y/n!"

Y/n:"No Han! Plz!"

Han ran away from the classroom & disappeared.

Y/n:"Why would you do that?"

San:"I love you Y/n!"

Y/n:"I don't love you! You know that I'm in love with Han & we're already dating! Ugh! I hate you bitch!"

You ran out of classroom & went to Bangchan.

Y/n:"Bangchan! Bangchan! Where's Han?"

Bangchan:"Idk!"

Y/n:"Use your ability!"

Bangchan:"He's at.......home!"

Y/n:"What is he doing?"

Bangchan:"He's laying on the bed crying!"

Y/n:"Give me the key of your house!"

Bangchan:"The door is already open!"

Y/n:"Okay! Thx! Bye!"

You left the university, took your car & drove to the vampire's house.

At the vampire's house.

You arrived to the vampire's house & ran to Han's bedroom.

Y/n:"Han! Han!"

As soon he heard your voice , he get up & hid in the closet before you could see him.

Y/n:"Han! Han it's not what you thi- Han? Where are you? Gosh where is he? I swear I didn't cheat on him! Han! Idk where you are but I know that you're in your room! I know that you can hear me. You need to know that I didn't cheat on you! I would never do that! When San was talking to me, I wasn't listening actually! I was thinking about you, I was thinking of an idea to surprise you for your birthday! I know that you don't celebrate it since you're a vampire but I want you to start celebrate it like I started to celebrate mine! I was thinking deeply about how to surprise you that I didn't notice San calling me, suddenly he kissed me, I only thought of you that's why I kissed him. I kissed him bcz I thought it was you! I don't know if I'm still wrong but plz forgive me!Please! I don't want us to be over! I can't imagine my life without you! Han! I love you so much!!"*crying*

You flinched as you saw Han coming out of the closet.
You ran to him & hugged him tightly.

Y/n:"I'm sorry Han but I swear I didn't cheat on you!"

Han:"Shh~ it's okay! Stop crying! I'm sorry for misunderstanding you!"

Y/n:"Please don't break up with me!"

Han:"I won't! Now stop crying!"

He palmed your face with his two hands & was about to kiss you but you stopped him.

Han:"What's wrong?"

Y/n:"Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

Han:"Yes,why?"

Y/n:"Where is it?"

Han:"In the bathroom!"

You broke the hug & went to the bathroom with Han following you.
You took the new toothbrush & start brushing your teeth & washing your mouth.