Chapter 5

Y/n's pov

Aish! It's been 3 days since that incident & Han wouldn't talk to me. I tried to talk to him but he's ignoring me, I got interrupted from my thoughts when I heard Jimin calling me.

Jimin:"Y/n! Y/n!"

Y/n:"What's wrong?"

Jimin:"Look there!"

Y/n:"What?"

Jimin:"There's a new student going to be in our class!"

Y/n:"Yeah! So? What should I do?"

Jimin:"Just look at him!"

I looked at the person that Jimin is talking about & I didn't see anything in him special.

Jimin:"What do you think?"

Y/n:"Nothing! What should I think?"

Jimin:"Isn't he handsome?"

Y/n:"Yah! Why are you gay?"

Jimin:"who says I'm gay?!"

Y/n:"You are gay!"

Jimin:"I'm not gay!"

Y/n:"Okay now for real! He's handsome okay? but I don't care! I've got my boyfriend, why should I look at someone else?"

Jimin:"Yah! But he's been staring at you since he walked in our class!"

Y/n:"Yeah,so? Jimin! Understand me! If I ain't got someone who has been born in: September 14 2000,
Age: 21
Height is 1.69
Nationality:Korean
Name:Han Jisung
Identity:you-know-what
I won't look at him! Understand? Ugh"

Jimin:"Sheesh! Calm down! I was just saying! I didn't mean to date the guy, I only wanted to tell you to be careful from him!"

Y/n:"I know what to do! Thank you brother!"

A/n's pov

You held his face & kissed his cheeks then you laid your face on the table & slept.

After 30 mins, you woke up & saw someone looking at you while smiling, he was so close to you that you gave him a punch him in the face unknowingly.

???:"Ouch!"

As you realised what you just did, you ran to him & helped him to stand up.

Y/n:"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to!"

???:"It's fine! What's your name?"

Suddenly Jimin's word flashed in your mind "I didn't mean to date the guy, I only wanted to tell you to be careful from him"

Y/n:"I'm sugarplum!"