Chapter 5

@Yammmma_.

Hanging out with my bestie is the wonderful thing in life for me<3TaggedY/NL/N

TaggedY/NL/N.OFFICIAL

Like by @Y/nL/N.OFFICIAL, ALEXL/N.OFFICIAL and 24kothers

Comments

Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL: Yess had an amazing time with you ❤️
^
Yammmma_.: Samee and miss you so much.

Brianna_no.: and didn't invite me? 🤨
^
Yammmma_.: sorry girl 🙇‍♀️ next time for suree!

ALEXL/N.OFFICIAL: Why weren't me and @Masonthames tagged? 😒
^
Masonthames: yea I feel left out.
^
Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL: AS YOU SHOULD!!LOL
^
Yammmma_.: you guys weren't in the picture tho...

Y/n laugh at Yama comment back to the boys and place her phone down to watch daria on her TV.

She spent the whole day home alone which she really didn't mind, her older brother had to go finish up the moive he was making with his other friends.

Your best friend were all busy as well family shit and birthday party.

She was just alone today, she enjoyed the silent in the house, it would make her go insane sometimes but today it didn't, after watching 10 episodes of Daria she change into her babysuit and put on sunscreen.

She went outside with a towel, and water, she stretched a bit before getting into the pool, it was cold at first, she always love being in the fold with her flody just letting the small ways in the pool take her to each side of the pool, she new how to swim but just too lazy too.

She spent there for hours it was already 6:30 when her brother got home with Brady and Tristan.

"Hey Y/n I'm home!!" Her brother yelled, he didn't get a response but thought she might be asleep.

"Is she here?" Brady asked Alex.

"She has to be she told me right in the morning that she going to be home all day, so she probably asleep" her brother said taking off his shose and turning on the remote to the living tv.

"How is she?" Tristan asked Alex.

"She pretty good, just got hurt from the arm, but she'll be fine" he said putting on America horror story.

"Hurt? Like how?" Tristan asked a bit worried.

"Hm? Oh yea me, Mason and Y/n went on a midnight walk she jump broken window and got herself cut" he said watching the show.