chapters 3

It was around 10 pm getting dark Y/n and her brother Alex were getting ready for their late night walk.

Y/n put on sum sweatpants, and sweater.

"Y/n you ready?" Alex said knocking on the door.

"Yea I am" she said grabbing her camera and walking out down stairs to met her brother.

"Ok let's go, I need to pick someone up tho" Alex said walking out the door getting into his car.

"What? I thought it would be just me and you? Y/n said confused.

"Yea, but you haven't talk to him completely so I just wanted to give you guys to met each other another chance then it being awkward you know?" He said "and I want you to be friends with my friends as well no bad blood" he said pointing his finger at me.

"Ok? And who is this anyways?" Y/n stop and look at the window before continued "is it that dude who gave me the rude ass wave?" She said looking at her brother, he shrugged and giving a small smile.

"Oh my God, it's him bro I don't like him, he didn't even try, he seem rude to...even looking handsome" she mumble the last part.

"Give him a try plss, I don't want yall at each other throats just from that one meeting" her brother said pulling up to a house.

Alex honk and waited a couple of minutes before the door open revealing Mason. He walk up and got into the backseat.

"Hey" he said sitting in the middle of the backseat.

Y/n ignored him and Alex said "Hey man" then he pinch Y/n.

"Ow" She rolled her eyes and looked back at Mason giving hum a small kinda fake smile, Mason gave her a smile and wave at her.

She turn head back to her phone texting her best friends group chat.

The Shrek number one fan club

Kim😛
Y/n have you ever thought about dating someone instead of being single all the time?

Your mom
Bruh, not dating anyone man not after my last relationship.

Yams🥂
Honestly I agree after that last relationship you close up your dating life.

Bri🧁
Yup you have bad taste in men too not by the looks by how toxic they are man 😨 scary

Bri🧁Yup you have bad taste in men too not by the looks by how toxic they are man 😨 scary

Y/n in a nutshell 🤷🏾‍♀️

Your mom
Wow, I feel attack 😔
Yall should know I like the color red

Yams🥂

Yea I'm not surprised that you like red flags too🤷🏻‍♀️