Chapter 24

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR'Back to Hogwarts'

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
'Back to Hogwarts'

IT WAS A SNOWY DAY. THE MARAUDERS WERE STANDING IN THE DOOR WAY OF GREENE's HOUSE. They were returning back to Hogwarts with the tiro, Vanya, Itan & Ginny. Mrs Greene had some work and she left the house last night, saying goodbye to the teens. It was hard for her as she knew the Marauders when she was in Hogwarts but she was not close with them, only some talks here and there.

Vanya was wearing (picture above. You can make your own outfit) and her hair was tied in a bun/ponytail/etc. (whatever you like)

"Is everyone here?" Mr Greene asked the teens as they sat in a car which came from the ministry.

"Yes!" they said at the same time "No!" Came a voice of Sirius Black

"No? Who is not here?" Karl Greene asked worriedly

"Prongs—" answers Sirius

"Hey man I am right here" James pointed at himself

"—can you pass me the snack box" Sirius completed

Mr Greene took a breath

"Honestly you two" Lily said in a high voice

"Sweetheart" Mr Greene looked at Vanya

"I know dad" Vanya said "don't get in trouble and enjoy" her father says these few words every time she goes back to Hogwarts.

Mr Greene smiled. He kissed his daughter forehead and looked at Harry who was sitting next to her "Take care of her for me"

"I always did" Harry said brightly

Vanya hit his arm "you did?" She giggle "I was the one who saved your ass every time you got in trouble" she looked at her dad "excuse my language. It slip sometimes"

After few minutes the driver took them to the King Cross Station. Mr Greene stayed home because he had some important muggle paper work.

They decided to go in pairs and not to be notice my muggles. James went with Harry. Hermione, Ginny went with Lily. Ron went with Itan. Sirius went with Remus. Which leaves Vanya and Marlene

"Come on Love" said Marlene.

It was still weird for Vanya to accept that Marlene was her biological mother. She got closed with the others but not Marlene. Every night before going to bed she thinks about why she feel weird talking to her own mother. Maybe because of the fact they are of same age? It so weird! But Harry on the other hand is completely opposite.