Chapter 3 - Guetting ready

Laura

I open my eyes and look at my clock: it’s almost twelve o’clock. I was really tired and I slept very well. I get up off my bed and change my clothes. I’m a little bit hungry, so I go in the kitchen and I open the fridge. I did the grocery yesterday and I don’t regret it. I take some food from my fridge and I make a really good lunch.

Nathan

I woke up early and I did a little jogging like every morning. Then, I ate a really good breakfast: fruit salad with blueberry waffles. I was sitting on the couch and I was reading my script for a few hours, when the phone rang: I’m pretty sure it’s Amanda or Alex.

“Hey!” It’s Amanda

“Hey! How are you?”

“Fine and you?”

“I’m fine too.”

“Did you read the script?” She asks me. She plays in the same movie than me.

“I tried, but it was really hard to stay focused.”

“What’s going on, Nathan? You know, you can tell me everything.” I smirk. She’s my friend since I was a kid, so yes, I knew it.

“Yes, I know, but I don’t really want to talk about it right now.”

“You’re so mysterious!” I smirk again.

“I’ll take it for a compliment.” I said with a little humor.

“I need to go now, but before I want to remind you to not forget for tonight.”

“Forget what? What’s going on tonight?” I ask jokingly.

“You really forgot it?” She sighs. “Well, tonight we are going for dinner at a restaurant withmain actors from the cast.”

“I was kidding. How can I forget it?”

“You know, everything is possible with you. I need to go now, see you later.”

“Goodbye, Amanda. See you tonight.” I hang up the phone.

I open my computer to look if I have new emails. I received one from the director of the casting: “Monday we will try to play scenes 1 to 3 of the act 1. Be there at 8:30 am. Don’t forget to bring your script. Sleep well; it will be a big day.” I was closing my computer when the phone rang again.

“Hey! What are you doing right now, bro?” It’s Alex.

“Hi! Nothing special…”

“Perfect! Then you can come with me.”

“Where?”

“I’m parked in front of the building.” He didn’t answer at my question.

“Where we are going?”

“You will see it, it’s a surprise.”

“Oh, it’s a date!”

“Kind of.” I smirk. “I’m waiting you in my car.”

“Ok! I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I hang up the phone.

Laura

I tie my hair in a ponytail. Then, I tie my shoes. I want to take a walk and explore a little bit around the neighborhood. I leave my apartment and I go to the elevator. I push the button to go down. I was waiting when the doors opened. He is standing there, in the elevator. I look at him; he looks at me. The doors began to close. He stops them and I enter.

“Hi.” He said.

“Hi.” I reply.

I push the button to go on the first floor. The elevator began to go down.