Back to the studio

"You will never amount to anything if you continue down this path" my mother said once again. "You know marikes daughter she is going to be a doctor and make lots of money she will be living in a mansion in the US and will have kids. Why cant you just be like her," it was never, oh zahra why don't you show us some of the music you have been working on or, your sing so beautifully. Nope it was always do better zahra and, we've moved all the way from Egypt to Antwerp for your education.

That was about 2 months ago till I moved out and got an apartment with my best friend and now live in the city 2 miles away from the studio I preform at.

Never in a million years would I have thought to have the courage I did standing up to my mom and dad like that. Especially moving out.

Which just was recording my new album that has 3 listeners my friend, my professor from my old college, and my director. It's always the people you know.

I must have stayed up late I don't really remember going to bed but apparently I did cause I fell asleep with my head on my desk and my headphones still in.

I sat up and looked around the room before finding my phone to check the time. As my laptop had died.

Time check: 11:04 a.m.
date:September 12
Messages:
Mom: come home darling we mi- (ignored)
Bestfriend: I made breakfast
Instagram
One new follower: jacob_lovlocke

Nothing entirely new. My mom trying to get me to visit. My bestfriend being the saint she is. And one notif from insta. 

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit since I had to go to the studio today and it was sort of chilly out. so I threw on slacks with my white button up top and my trench coat.

And walked to the kitchen to get the breakfast my friend made that morning.

Grabbed my purse my phone and walked out the door to go make yet another song no one would see.

Since it was close to autumn the weather was mostly gloomy and chilly so not many people were out. The bakery's on each street were open and the little book shops on the corners were. So I would often get a coffee and walk to work but today I was running late.

I finally reached the street the studio was on. The clouds had cleared up a bit but it was still chilly.

I logged in at the front desk and walked to the elevator to go to floor 3 room 17 to see my director.

The second I walked in there was arguing my director was on the phone with another client and was going off about how the client was going to take another opportunity with a different label. My director wasn't please with that.

Once he was done arguing he hung up and we got straight to work on my new song finding new lyrics then to recording. Or trying to find new tones. I spent another hour in there. Till it was off to my job at the book shop down the street. I cherished most of the times I was in the studio finding new music.

Right as I was finished on the last verse a tall man walked into the room and sat on the couch waiting for his turn in the studio. He looked very sad dressed all in black as he sat and watched me in the booth I would glance only once just to get a good look at him.

And then it was my time to leave to my other job

HEY GUYS  GALS AND PALS I REALLY HOPE YALL LIKED THIS FIRST CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MORE TAMINO IN THE NEXT ONE LOVE YALLL ;)