Chapter one

Lucy's POV

"Beep, beep, beep , beep" I woke up to my alarm screaming at me to wake up.

I lay in bed wondering what the day had waiting ahead of me.

As usual I had get up and head off to school.

I quickly hopped out of bed and jumped in the shower. My excitement was a downer as I hated going to school.

But I couldn't wait to see my best friend Sarah because I hadn't seen her all week as I had been sick.

I had a quick shower leaving my hair dry.

I quickly scrambled through my clothes finding a pair of jeans and a tank top. I slipped over my cotton jumper and slipped on my low cut converse.

I looked at the mirror not bothering with makeup as usual but
popping my hair up into a slightly messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and my bag, along with a granola bar.

I quickly rite 'HEY MUM IVE GONE TO SCHOOL, HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD SLEEP' as I rushed out the door sticking the note onto the fridge.

I skipped to my car, and hopped in. The drive to school was quicker than usual as I made my way towards the parking lot.

I parked among a hurdle of cars. But just as I was about to jump out of my car door, I was interrupted by a couple of "kids" making out.

Or should I say Tyler Donald. Beautiful dark blonde hair and those piercing bluey green eyes, amazing jaw line but also the number one player at Richmond high, that I currently go to. But can I just say how amazing- wait no he's an idiot to be completely honest with you, he's cheeky and screws every girl he comes acro-,

"Hey what are you staring at," Tyler said, looking up with an annoyed but grinning face. I was caught up in my disturbed thinking without even noticing that i was completely staring. He was dangling over the blondey as he stood there waiting for my response.

"I-I wasn't," I said, allowing the words to stumble out of my mouth.

"Ha that's what I thought, now run along," he gestured using his hand as a shewing motion. He soon went back to touching up another one of his play toys but I found this statement completely and utterly rude.

In all anger and no doubt I suddenly responded back soon wanting to take back what was just about to happen.

"I'm not a dog you pig, " I was about to slam the palm of my hand onto my forehead, when all of a sudden I felt an urge of confidence.

The grin that I currently had subsided on my face when he looked like he was going to say something back.

But he didn't, ha I just made Tyler Donald pretty much shut up.

He just stood and looked at me grinning but also with anger over what i just said.

I hurried along not forgetting to lock my car as I felt his death glare follow me to front doors of the school.

Now that was awkward.

I listened to the bell ring as I grabbed my books out of my locker for English and placed them into my bag.

Oh shit, Tyler was standing right at the back flirting with a different one of his victims, I walked to a casual seat and opened my books.

Just as I was waiting for the teacher to come in to class, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around coming face to face with the sharp face of Tyler Donald.

Oh no, I hope he didn't remember me from the car park.