A fresh start

It was a new day in San fransokyo and the weather was dreary outside as Hiro grumbled and turned to see Gogo still asleep. Hiro unfurled Gogo's arms around him and turned over to face Gogo. Hiro laid in bed as he held her hand and played with them until Gogo groaned. Gogo opened up one of her eyes and saw Hiro staring at her with a smile as he played with her hand. Gogo closed her eye and smiled as Hiro was holding her hand in bed. Gogo then grabbed Hiro's wrist surprising him to see Gogo was awake. Gogo pulled Hiro's hand to her chest as she held Hiro's hand with both hands. Hiro blushed as Gogo kissed Hiro's hand as she smiled at him. Hiro felt his heart racing as Gogo slid Hiro's hand under her bra and rested it in between her breasts. Hiro felt the thumping of Gogo's heart as tears were forming in his eyes. Hiro moved closer to Gogo as he rest his head on her chest as she pulled him into a hug. "I'm here for you" said Gogo as she kissed him on his forehead. Hiro removed his hand from Gogo's chest and hugged her tightly and then kissed Gogo on the chest where her heart was. "I love you" said Hiro. "I love you too nerd" replied Gogo. Hiro crawled out of bed with Gogo, Gogo smiled and slapped Hiro's butt calling him Juicy making him remember that the pair of shorts he was wearing, Hiro rolled his eyes and took off the shorts. "I want a different pair of shorts" Hiro demanded. Gogo smirked as she walked behind Hiro and opened up a drawer of shorts and going through them finding a pair that were not as feminine. "Here nerd" Gogo smirked as she spanked Hiro's butt again as she walked out of her room with clean clothes in her arms and to the bathroom. Hiro frowned as He rubbed his butt with his hand. "I'll get you back one day" Hiro murmured. Hiro slid on the new pair of shorts after he made sure that it didn't have any embarrassing words on it. Hiro looked for his bag of clothes in Gogo's room but couldn't find it anywhere. Hiro walked down the hallway and knocked on the door. Hiro could hear the shower running through the cracks of the door and opened it up a little. "Gogo?"Hiro called out. "H-Hiro?!" Surprising Gogo. "What's up?" Said Gogo as Hiro didn't want to intrude on her. "H-have you seen my bag of clothes I need a shirt" replied Hiro as he looked around the bathroom. "Oh Sam threw your bag of clothes away after going through it" said Gogo as she washed her body. "What? Why?" Asked Hiro as he thought of reasons for her doing that. "We are getting you new clothes today so don't worry about it, if you need a shirt feel free to look through my closet" said Gogo as she was shaving her legs. "Thanks Gogo oh uh if you can, can you please leave a little bit of uh hair on "it" said Hiro as he closed the bathroom door behind him and walked back to Gogo's room. Gogo blushed profusely as her cheeks heated up as a weak smile formed on her lips. Gogo did as Hiro instructed her to do and clearly made her pubic hair short and neat for him.

Hiro opened up Gogo's closet and one word came to mind as he saw her clothes. "God Gogo it's cluttered in here" said Hiro as he looked through the hanged up shirts that were hanging on a warped metal rod. The clothes were so heavy that it curved the metal rod that was mounted to the wall. Hiro looked through all of them and it didn't take long for him to found a shirt that was the right fit for him. "Thank goodness my Gogo is a tomboy" said Hiro as he left the closet. Hiro put on the shirt that was purple and made his way downstairs. When he got down stairs he saw Sam and Milly at the front door giving each other a hug and kiss when they were done Milly closed the door as Sam left the house. "Mom?" Hiro said in a sheepish voice getting her attention. "Oh hey sweetie I was just seeing my Sammy off to work." Said Milly as she walked to the kitchen.
"So Hiro how are you feeling today ?" Asked Milly as she tilted her head in a cute nod. "I feel a lot better now, it's been a while since I've had such good sleep" said Hiro as he sat down on a stool. "Hmm well the bags under your eyes are less puffy and color is starting to return to you. But it's going to take a while for you to regain all your muscles again. Since you looked like a skeleton last night." Said Milly. "I'm so grateful for you and Sam, I'm also thankful for Gogo for not leaving me alone" Hiro said with a smile. "Speaking of which Hiro do you truly love her?" Milly said with a menacing smile that scared Hiro. " I do but I'm not ready for a relationship with her right now, I want to love her but I need time" said Hiro with a sad face. "I understand your feelings Hiro as long as you two are happy with your situation then I'm comfortable with you two being together either as brother and sister or as boyfriend and girlfriend" said Milly.
Hiro smiled at Milly as he rubbed his arm in shyness. "can I give you a hug?" Asked Milly as she gave Hiro a motherly smile. "S-sure I don't mind" replied Hiro as he sheepishly opened his arms up. Milly smiled happily as she pulled Hiro into a tender hug and whispered in Hiro's ear. "I hope you can find forgiveness in yourself Hiro" whispered Milly. Hiro nodded as tears were forming in his eyes. Hiro pulled away from Milly as Milly made a bowl of cereal for him for breakfast. Soon Gogo had came downstairs with fresh clothes on and gave Hiro a warm smile as she sat next to Hiro as Milly made Gogo some cereal. "So whats on the agenda for today?" Gogo asked with a mouthful of cereal. "Don't talk while eating and we are going to the store to get Hiro some new clothes for him" said Milly as she pranced in the kitchen cleaning up dishes from dinner last night. "Hiro thanks mom" said Hiro as he took another bite of his breakfast. "Don't worry sweetie we'll get you sorted out soon enough and Sam will also meet up with us at the clothing store" Milly said with a smile.