00

𝘴𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘺 (𝘢𝘥𝘫.) 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦.

in which you try to make Megumi Fushiguro fall in love with you. 

Eight years ago

Eight years ago

"Please, Auntie?" 

Your aunt sighs loudly, and you can't blame her, because you've been bugging her for two hours straight. She keeps on telling you that she's busy, but you badly wanted to go now. You weren't the type to give up easily, especially now that she's giving you 'that' look. Which was a sign that she's about to give in to your puppy eyes and constant nagging.

"Y/N, you can't even use the bike." she rubbed her eyes in a tired manner. "How are you going to go there? I can't drive you because I'm too busy right now." she waved her hands in front of her laptop.

You don't know what she's doing, but due to the dark circles under her eyes, it must be work. She once told you that work is the cause of her misery. You laughed at that, but seeing her still sitting in the same spot for half a day... maybe she wasn't joking after all.

"No! I can ride my bicycle! I just learned how to use it properly yesterday." you flashed her a toothy grin, determined to woo her. I did try to learn, but I ended up falling three times, and she didn't have to know that. She raised an eyebrow at you, and you pray she doesn't see the band-aid on your scraped knees, which are the ones you stole in her first-aid kit. It's covered by your knee-high socks, thankfully, but you have to make sure you don't wince at the pain so she wouldn't notice.

She lets out an exasperated sigh. She stared at you for a while, "Are you sure you can ride your bike?" 

You hesitated for a moment, and when you opened your mouth, she stood up, leaving her laptop open. "That's it. I'm going to drive you there, you little devil." you giggled at that and cheered, then followed her with a spring in your step. She just can't resist me.

Today was the grand opening of a park that's just around the corner. You wanted to make new friends and try the big slide they were working on. Aunt Quinn never lets you go out on your own, even if it's just a walking distance from your house. She can be very overprotective sometimes. So you try to practice using your bike, but you always end up falling on your butt.

Not even five minutes or so, you arrived at the new park filled with kids. You grinned, watching the kids play with their friends and some, with their parents. Aunt Quinn glances at you, "I can't go with you today, sunshine. But I'll make sure to pick you up in an hour. Is that good?'