DECISION

"Forgive me," He said in a muffled voice.

"Why should I?" I bit my bottom lip to hide my smile while taunting him.

"Because mercy...ugh...is the attribute of ...AHH! Oh, my Goddess!" He shouted the last part in utter desperation.

I leaned down on him, stroking his brown silky hair. I stared into his deep red eyes. Whenever I looked into them, it always looked like a hellfire was burning in there. Still, I couldn't mention it to someone who believed in God deeply.

Intentionally, I placed my boobs on his chest so that both our nipples were touching each other. "Please...," He whimpered.

I couldn't help myself. Letting out my smirk, I whispered in his mouth. "Not until I am satisfied."

I ground my hips even more than before. My pussy was rubbing on his hard, throbbing cock, coating its every inch with my naughty juice. Whenever my clit touched his cock, my entire body flinched like electricity was running through my spine.

Resting my head in the crook of his neck, I bit his earlobe and got the loudest moan from him by far.

"It's close," He said, his voice muffled by my long black hair, which was now damp with sweat and covered his face.

Hearing that, I immediately stopped moving and lifted my head to sit straight on him to see his face covered with sweat.

It still bothered me how he could be so expressive with his words but showed rarely any emotions on his face. It felt like he was just tired and panting heavily after a long run or any kind of labor work.

I gritted my teeth and grabbed his cock firmly as a sudden rush of anger came over me.

His back immediately arched from the mattress, but he couldn't do anything as his hands and feet were tied down to the bed with a silk ribbon.

I loosened and tightened my grip around his cock, moving up and down, but I was tightening it more than loosening. He constantly grunted and moaned, struggling to get out of the tie. His whole body was squirming non-stop in every way possible.

But when I finally saw the tears coming down from his eyes, his lips quivering, and his face finally looking like someone who has been tortured for a long time. "Now I am satisfied," I felt overjoyed.

Finally, I angled the tip of his cock to my pussy and sat on it slowly, letting it slide in. Every second felt like hours as my pussy tried to adjust to his size. But, to my surprise, he unexpectedly moved his hip and thrusted the remaining inside me.

"Xander, Fuck!" I jolted in surprise.

When my body and pussy finally stopped quivering from the sudden thrust, I glared at him. "You are going to pay for that," I said with a mischievous smile on my lips.

I placed my hands on his torso with chiseled muscles to balance myself and moved my hips up and down. His cock was going in and out of me, giving me uncontrollable pleasure.

"Ahh! Ahh! Arggghh! Oh, fuck! "

Every thrust turned my mind blank. After some time, he started doing the needy thrusts. Both our movements were in perfect sync. I was going to lose my mind at how perfect this sex was.

"Say my name," I started rubbing my clit furiously.

"Goddess, how can I...."

I grabbed his face with other hand and ran my fingers over his dark stubble to feel the prickly feeling. "Say it or I am going to put it out."

His face turned pale when he heard that. "Ava," He spoke my name without waiting for a second.

I slipped my hand from his face to his neck and grabbed it a little hard. "Louder, and don't stop calling," I commanded.