Chapter 31 pt 1

Authors Note

So guys I'm going to be breaking this chapter kinda like I did with the girls and the guys so this chapter will only show Lily-Rose and Helia, Harmony and Riven(I changed her name because I thought it would be weird she had the same name as Musa's home),Oceana and Nabu, and May and Thoren.

Lily-Rose's POV

So me and the girls decided to split up and hang out with the sperm donors one on one. So I learned that my sperm donor's name is Helia.

I have to say I'd much rather hang out with the girls or mom and aunties or Henry.

So Helia I mean sperm donor decided we should get ice cream go for a walk in the forest not a bad idea for a heartbreaker.

Helia's POV

This is great finally some father daughter bonding time I know I can't get Flora to instantly forgive me and take me back but bonding and hanging out with Lily is just enough.

Harmony's POV

"So what do you like to do?." Sperm donor asked me.

I don't why he's trying so hard he thinks one day is going to make up for almost 15 years then he had another thing coming. But mom told me to play nice so.

"I like to play guitar I like to sing and like to play sports I'm a little competitive though but a good sport."

"You're just like me." He said smiling oh no he didn't.

" I am nothing like you don't ever say that again." I said.

Riven's POV

I get why she's upset I probably shouldn't have said that at least now I know she has my temper I just have to find a way to connect with her this is a little outside my comfort zone.

"You said you like sports right how about we see how good you are mmh?" I asked.

Melody's POV

Oh no he didn't okay game on.

Riven's POV

"Let's do it." She said.

"Okay so this is how we're gonna do it first one through the park and back wins loser buys lunch think you can handle it." I asked.

"Bring it old man." She said.

"WHAT?" Who you calling old?

"Let's just do this ready, set, and go." She said as she took off not gonna lie she's pretty fast.

Melody's POV

Okay almost there now I just gotta run back I ended up being the first back and won so sperm donor brought me lunch I guess he alright.

Nabu's POV

I really don't want to mess this day up this might be my one chance to be reunited with Aisha and finally be a family with her and Oceana so I can't blow it.

Oceana's POV

Now I know I said I wouldn't forgive this Nabu guy and I won't right now but I got to admit he's kinda cool I found out he's a wizard and I'll admit I was a little impressed but this doesn't mean I forgive him but I'll see if I can tolerate him.

Thoren's POV

I was so stupid for divorcing Daphne I mean who divorces the love of their life for a stupid mission. But I promise I'll show Daphne I'm still the man she married and I'll show May I can be a great father to her I still can't believe me and the guys didn't realize the girls were pregnant. But I won't rest until I gain back Daphne's trust and love.

May's POV

I have to admit this Thoren guy isn't half bad that doesn't change the fact he's made my mom cry herself to sleep at night now I'll never forgive that but I guess I can listen to mom and ease up on him but I won't it easy for him.

Hi loves I'm back sorry it took so long school so I decided to spilt this chapter up sorry I'll try to finish the second part by the end of today.❤️Also I take SOL's in a few days so.