Chapter 22

Nabu's POV

If I had known that I caused Aisha and Oceana so much pain I wouldn't have taken that mission now I'll regret it for the rest of my life and knowing that my daughter Oceana hated me just made me hate myself even more then I do now I could tell the guys were hurt to none of us came out of our dorms yet I just hope the Winx and our children will forgive us.

Timmy's POV

I was so illogical to break up with Tecna those years ago now my daughter hates me and I bet Tecna does to I hope when we get the Winx back we can earn their forgiveness and love again as of the girls to.

Sky's POV

I knew I made a mistake when I broke up with Bloom back then I always thought about that important thing the Winx wanted to tell us I guess we found it I just wish I could go back in time and redo this but I know one thing for sure I'll make sure to have Ember like me even if it's the last thing I do.

Brandon's POV

I first lost my love of my life now I lost my daughter I feel horrible I hate myself I can't be love I did that stupid mission maybe if I hadn't taken the mission I would have had Stella and my daughter my family but me being dumb to the mission and now o regret it I hope Star and Stella can forgive me or I don't know what I'll do.