part

I wake up with a smile on my face, remembering me, and vance's date today.

I put on a outfit, and do the rest of my morning routine, before walking out the door, and out into the blaring sunlight. I walk over to Finney, and Gwen.

"Hey y/n." Gwen says.

"Hey." I say still smiling. I wonder where vance is gonna take me for our date.

"Why are you smiling so much? Are you thinking about vancy pooh. " Gwen says.

"Ew, never say that again, and I can smile if I want too. " I say.

She rolls her eyes, and we walk to school. We walk in, and I walk to my locker, grabbing my books. I walk to my first period with books in hand. I walk in, and sit down.

I look over to see an empty seat. Where's vance? Panic flows through me. What if the grabber got him? My thoughts are cut off by the door opening. I look over to see vance.

He gets yelled at by the teacher for being late, as I hide my laughter. When the teacher is done argueing with vance, vance comes over, and sits down. I smile at him, and he smiles back.

I wonder what me, and vance are. I mean neither of us asking the other out, we just kinda kissed a few times, and now we're going on a date. Oh well.

I feel my hand being grabbed under the table. I look over to see vance's hand in mine. I smile.

(A/n: ik I haven't edited in a while, but like this is all your getting from me.)