classes together arent so boring

I zone out for the rest of class. The bell rings startling me. I grab my notebooks, and bookback, getting up.

"Hey y/n. Do you want me to go with you to each of your classes? I'm pretty sure the teachers wouldn't care. " Vance says.

"Sure. My classes are extremely boring. Just don't get me in trouble. " I say.

"No promises. " he says before winking, causing me to blush.

We walk to my second period. I walk in, and sit in my desk. Vance sits beside me on the floor since the seat beside me was taken.

He lays his head on my leg, causing me to blush again.

"Y/n, I see you brought a friend to my class. Please don't cause a disturbance. " he says, causing me, and Vance to nod.

I look around the room to be met with some people looking at me like I'm crazy, and some people looking confused. Honestly, id be confused to. I look over to see robin staring at me almost jealous? Okay, that's weird.

I look down at Vance only for him to be staring back at me. His blue eyes are almost hypnotizing. I don't know how people don't like him.

I look up at the teacher snapping out of it.

I zone out for the rest of the class thinking about a certain two people.

The bell rings finally, and me and Vance both stand up. Vance means over, and helps me grab my stuff.

We start walking in the hallway to lunch.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Can you carry my stuff to my locker? " I ask.

"Sure." He says, taking my stuff.

I wave to vance, and walk into the bathroom. I go to the bathroom, and wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom. Right as I walk out of the bathroom I get pushed against a wall. Are you serious. This shit again.

"I saw you in first period with Vance. What have I told you over, and over again? " the girl that's obsessed over Vance says.

"You told me Vance was yours. " I say, bored.

She raises her hand to punch me. At this point people were crowded around chanting 'fight' over, and over again.

"What did I tell you, amber? " I hear from behind her before she can punch me. I look over her shoulder to see Vance. I smile at him. This is the second time I've been saved by someone I like.

Amber moves out of the way. I see robin, finney, and Gwen show up out of the corner of my eye. They all rush over to me including vance while Gwen argues with amber.

"Did that bitch touch you. " Vance says.

"No, no, I'm fine, thanks. " I say before hugging him.

"What are you still here for? Go away. " I hear robin say to all the people still crowded around.

"Let's go to lunch. " I say after letting go of Vance.

We all walk to the lunch room. We all find a empty table near the back, and sit down.

I sat beside Gwen with Vance across from me. Robin sat beside Vance while finney sat beside Gwen.

We all just talked the whole time about really anything. School, hobbies, anything really. I loved this. Life felt like it couldn't be any better. I have all my friends here, and everything.

Life wasn't always nice though.