Chapter 7

I'm back?! Woah!

-----------

No one's POV

After the successful mission Wildcat and the others returned from the mission. Wildcat smiled "It's been a while since I've been on a mission and I'm glad it worked out!" Wildcat said. "You did very well Wild!" Chase smiled at Wildcat. Chase was happy for Wildcat as it had been a while since he had been on a mission and he was glad to see Wildcat so happy after the encounter. The pups and Wildcat was now exhausted from the day and they all went to lay down on the beanbags and watched "Apollo the superpup the movie" "I've been waiting for this movie to come out in forever!" Rubble shouted in excitement. "Alright Rubble, we know you love the show, just chill dude." Zuma said, leaving a little chuckle in the response. After Ryder got popcorn for himself and pup treats for the pups and cat treats for Wildcat the movie started. Wildcat has not seen all the episodes of Apollo the superpup and has started watching it recently with the pups. Wildcat found the show funny and childish. Wildcat did find it good but wondered if their is any other shows the pups watched.

After the movie was half way done Wildcat had already finished his pup treats and started finding the movie a bit boring but didn't complain. Otherwise Rubble was ruining the movie for the other pups by being loud every interesting scene or when Apollo wins. This did annoy the pups out but they didn't want to sound rude and ask Rubble to be quiet. Meanwhile Ryder also noticed the distractions he stayed respectful and continued watching the movie, he had his trusty companion Chase on his lap as they watched the movie. Wildcat made his way to Chase and Ryder, "I'm off to bed Ryder" Wildcat said. "Alright Wildcat, Goodnight" Ryder whispered with Chase smiling at Wildcat. Wildcat then went to his cat-house (or pup-house) and laid down in it, Slowly falling asleep. After a while Wildcat woke up hearing voices, he noticed it was Ryder and the other pups, he guessed that the movie finished and that they all was heading to there pup houses and that Ryder was wishing them all a good night. Wildcat heard a knock at his door, he noticed it is not Ryder because it would of been louder and he would of announced himself.

Chase POV

"Who is there?" Wildcat said from his cat-house. "It's me, Chase" I had whispered, Ryder had done his checking's and had headed to bed. "What do you need Chase?" Wildcat asked. "I'd like to sleep with you obviously!" I said. "Alright, come in then" He responded with the cat-house door being opened. I had walked in and snuggled down next to Wildcat, feeling his fur touch mine as he felt mine touch his. I'd wrap my paws around his body and place my neck above his head. I'd hear him slightly purr as he attempted to fall asleep. I'd also fall asleep minutes later after snuggling in with Wildcat, we both now was sleeping with each other, both being comfortable due to both of our fur. It felt weird sleeping with Wildcat and I knew that it was something that I would need to get use to if I was going to be his boyfriend. I then smiled during my sleep as I could feel Wildcats paws wrap around me like a teddy as he slept too. I was one happy pup and Wildcat was one happy cat, sleeping with each other. I knew I couldn't do this all the time. 

Zuma's POV

When Ryder wished us all goodnight and checked we was asleep I slowly got out of my pup house. I was slowly walking to Rocky's pup house, while I was on my way there I saw Chase heading towards Wildcat's. I knew that if he spotted me he might tell me to go back to my pup house, so I hid behind the pup house which was next to me, which was Skye's. I waited for Chase to walk past, and while I was waiting I could hear two voices talking in her pup house. I'm guessing Skye has fallen in love with a different pup since Chase now was taken. I just ignored it though, I had more important things to do, So after I think Chase walked past I walked out from behind Skye's pup house. "Going somewhere Zuma?" Chase said from behind me. "Oh wassup Chase... What are you doing here dude?" I replied. "I'm making sure everyone is asleep." He replied. "Are you sure you are dude, or are you going to someone's else cat-house?" I responded. "That's my own business." Chase replied, defending himself. "And As that's my business, what are you still doing up Zuma?" Chase Asked.

"Well... Uhm I'm going to... uh go check on my equipment?" I tried making up a random story. "Alright then Zuma, go "check" on your equipment" Chase responded, knowing that Zuma was lying but he wanted to get to Wildcat quicker and not stand here talking to one of the pups. "Alright then dude, Goodnight." I responded. "You too Zuma, see you in the morning" he responded, already walking away from me. I then chuckled, It knew Chase did not believe the story and he would not walk away unless it was important or personal for him. I then started being carful while walking towards Rocky's pup house, not wanting to be caught by anyone else. Once I knocked on his door, Rocky opened it and I quickly walked in with Rocky closing it. "Did anyone see you?" Rocky asked. "Yeah dude, It was Chase but he didn't tell me to go back to bed, it looked like he had more important things to do then deal with me." I answered the question. "Well It's pretty obvious who he is going to see, Ryder went up to his bed after doing his checks making it easy to get to each others pup houses, I guess he was just going to Wildcat's. Haha" Rocky responded. "Yeah, well it was pretty obvious I guess, well it was obvious that I was coming to yours too dude." I responded...

-------------------------------

I'll attempt to write more... I'm really only doing this to pass time. Well, if you see more updates I guess that's just me being bored

~Saviour_Rocky

The Cross Breed loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें