Chapter 4 (Halloween Special)

No-One POV

Rocky and Zuma walked into the  lookout tower, earlier Rocky asked if Ryder could go get some  pumpkins and Halloween decorations. Usually the pups would all do it together but Rocky was letting them have fun. Rocky started carving the pumpkins with his tools in his pup pack, Zuma helped Ryder put up decorations. It was hours before Halloween night and all 3 of them was planning a Halloween party inside the lookout tower inviting everyone they know, without any of the pups & Wildcat knowing. Ryder placed candles inside the pumpkins, Rocky and Zuma placed up some more Halloween decorations. Mr. Porter arrived, before that Ryder asked the pups and Wildcat to go play in the park. Mr. Porter helped place party food and Halloween type pup treats, Mr. Porter also had party bags for the kids to take home with some sweets and small toys. The inside of the lookout was fully decorated and ready. Ryder took some of the pumpkins outside and placed them down, The Halloween party was ready for people to arrive. Ryder,  Rocky,  Zuma and Mr. Porter just needed to wait 1 more hour for people to arrive, Ryder called the pups & Wildcat back to the lookout tower. 

"We done an amazing job" Ryder said. "We sure did, I can't wait to see the pups reaction. Minutes later the pups  arrive. Chase was the first to speak. "Wow, this place is awesome. How did you all do this without anyone of us knowing?" "Well Mr. Porter helped out with the food, and I asked you all to go play in the park. Giving us more time to prepare without any of you realising."  Ryder said. "Why is it so decorated, are we having  a party?" Marshall asks. "Yes, we are having a party" Rocky says. "And it's going to be totally awesome!" Zuma said. "I can't wait!" Skye says. The pups and Wildcat waited for the residents of Adventure Bay to show up, first the mayor showed up. "Amazing decorations!" She said. After that Katie showed up with Kallie, One by one more and more people showed up. The party got bigger and bigger, some people did not attend the party as they didn't celebrate Halloween. The pups, Wildcat and children started to play games, Share spooky and scary stories. They also ate a lot of sweets and the pups, pup treats. We also can't forget about wildcat who had treats specially made for him.

Chase POV

This would be the perfect time to ask Wildcat out but I still was scared of it. Marshall walked up to me with something. "Chase the  pill is done" Marshall said to me. "Yay, Finally my allergies are going away!, are there any side effects?" I ask. "Only one, You  will feel dizziness, I don't know for how long. But I would take it after the party." Marshall said. "I want to take it now Marshall." I say. "As the medical pup, I recommend you wait until after the party, for now just have fun Chase and forget about the pill" Marshall says. "Fine Marshall, I will take it after the party." I respond. Rubble was busy eating all the pup treats, Skye  was putting on different Halloween costumes. Rocky and Zuma was hanging out with each other. Chase walked to Ryder. "Have you taken the pill Chase?" He asked. "Not yet Ryder, I'm waiting until after the party" I reply. "Well go have fun, Chase. Halloween doesn't last forever" Ryder said. "Alright, sir." I walk I walk towards the others to play with them, This  party is great.

"Who wants to play hide and seek in the dark?" I ask. All the children,  pups and Wildcat agreed to play. They all went  to hide around the lookout tower while Chase counted to 1 minute. All the lights was off. There was only one light on  and that was at the very top of the  lookout tower. Chase started looking around the room for the pups, kids & cats. Chase found some kids, Rocky and Wildcat. Chase continued looking, it was harder in the dark but Chase didn't give up. He found some more kids, Skye, Rubble and Marshall. Chase found the rest of the pups and kids and hide and seek ended. Ryder then played Musical statues, playing Halloween music. Ryder was making sure that whoever got out is out. Marshall fell over, so he was the first one out, with some of the kids. I was able to survive the first round, Zuma and other kids got out in the second round. Wildcat, Skye and Rubble got out on the 3rd round. Rocky and I got out on the 4th round, leaving Alex as the winner. "Good Job Alex" I say and Ryder gives Alex a prize.