Chapter 9: Exchange of Words and Dreams

*Disclaimer - I do not own the copyright for Kingdom Hearts or Azur Lane

________________________________________________________

*A/N - Once again thanks for all the reviews and comments about the story. Sorry for the long wait time. I blame Fire Emblem Three Hopes and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 lol.

I'm also aware that there was some confusion on the part of the Sakura Empire not wanting to destroy Azur Lane, but also leaning on the mindset of defeating AL while also in cahoots with the Sirens. That is my fault. I didn't properly explain it and I'm sorry for that. What I had wanted was for there to be some discourse between what the Sakura Empire and Akagi truly wanted.

Hence, Akagi working to find a way to help Amagi with her sickness while working with the Sirens, but then what would happen after Amagi is healed? Moreover, the Sirens are the real enemy, and now with the Heartless things are going to change. I never really saw that all the girls in each faction wanted to kill and destroy each other. Completely that is. Therefore, I'll make sure to get this issue resolved and clear than being confusing.

Thanks again for giving this story a read and sticking along the ride. I'm still somewhat following the path of the anime, but soon things will divert greatly thanks to Sora.

In any case, I hope you have a great day and look forward to more to come.

________________________________________________________

New *A/N* - In a conversation about Riku, I got the Road to Dawn wrong and called it Road to Twilight. That's on me. My bad lol.

________________________________________________________

Staring right at Akagi's gloved hand, Sora knew it was wise not to try any tricks against her since she could lash out at any given moment. He had no idea who Akagi was and only knew of her in passing. Plus, he already offered himself willingly to be her prisoner. If he tried to back out, then things would most likely go from bad to worse in a matter of seconds.

Letting out a sigh, Sora looked Akagi right into her ruby red eyes and nodded his head while de-summoning his Keyblade and speaking to her.

"Alright, I ask you to keep up your end of the deal, Akagi," Sora said with a serious expression on his face.

"Heehee, why of course, Sora, I may be many things, but I at least honor my word" Akagi replied while raising her right gloved hand in the air and flicking it back causing a flash of fire to appear and then disappear. However, there was something now in her hands.

Walking slowly toward Sora and getting closer and closer, Akagi gave a sweet yet mischievous smile while closing her eyes. She then raised her gloved hand and a bright flame appeared. A moment later the flame faded away and within her grasp was a pair of handcuffs.

"I trust you know what to do with this ~," Akagi said while handing Sora the handcuffs causing him to remain quiet but pick up the cuffs.

Beginning to place them in his hands, Sora was about to finish but was stopped short by the yells of his friends from Azur Lane.