Running into Eric

"WOOOO" I shouted while jumping on to the train swiftly. I was sneaking off to Erudite again after a hardcore leader workout with Max and Lauren. Which had way too many push ups, curl ups, jumping jacks, chin ups, running laps, weights and my favorite... throwing knives. Knives are just cool... yeah cool. But I can throw knifes while running, blindfolded I'm basically a pro at it.

'They work me out WAYYYY to much' I thought as I slumped to the floor. I just stared out the train door looking at the Amity pastures while on my way to Erudite.

'Amity is soooo annoying, with their peace crap I wouldn't stand a chance there. Ill probably hit people repeatedly with the drugged up loafs of bread...' I laugh to myself as I think about it. Soon enough the Erudite headquarters comes into view, and  i get ready to jump off.

I land swiftly on my feet, running up a bit to not loose my balance. I run up the hill with my muscles aching in pain.

I sigh in relief as i sit on the grass. I begin thinking about my leadership position that I'm supposed to be getting. This year I have to train transfers along with Lauren and Max to get the feel of being a Initiate trainer/ leader.

'Why can't i train dauntless-born since i am one... transfers are just too annoying, but its so fun to scare them. I just love to intimidate them and just scare them by looking at them, it works too... I AM SKILLED hehe' My thoughts are interrupted as I hear something behind me, I immediately jump up getting ready in fighting stance.

I realize it was only a Erudite boy, blue eyes, light brown hair in a buzz cut, at least 6'0 tall, quite handsome actually. I smirked when I realized I made him jump back in fear, I put my arms down hesitantly as I glared at the boy.

"Whats your name?" I say coldly

"E-E-eric"

"Ok E-E-eric, why did you sneak up on me?" I smirk as I mimicked him, I swear I could see a ghost of a smile on his lips. His lips look soft and - 'stop' I think to myself and I glared again.

"I-I saw you here and wondered why is a Dauntless here?" Eric said trying to be brave but he was failing at it.

"Why would you care?" I spat

"I saw you come up here yesterday too, so I was just wondering" Eric said hesitantly

"Typical Nose always wondering about things" I muttered, he smirked and sat down next to my legs.

"What the hell are you doing nose?" I say while glaring at the back of his neck 

"Sitting" he simply replies "I come here too, to think about things"

" Listen nose you have serious balls sitting and smack talking with a soon to be dauntless leader" I said with a smirk on my face as his eyes filled with fear.

"Haha, you look so scared, jeez Eric you gotta learn how to be brave" I laugh while i plop down next to him, he looked surprised at how cool I acted.

"Soo, your not gonna beat me to a plump?" Eric ask me looking at me with his beautiful face 'Stop thinking like this Wolf!' 

"I mean I could nose, but I just don't feel like it since I had a hardcore workout all day today" I say coldly to try and scare him, it worked as his gaze moved away from my eyes.

"My names Wolf either use it, or scram" I say lending out a hand for him to shake, he hesitated then shook my hand with a small smile

Erics P.O.V

" My names Wolf either use it, or scram" she says while lending out a hand, I shook it with a smile forming on my lips as I saw tattoos on her arms. 'She's beautiful, her eyes are so... captivating and scary in a way, but mostly beautiful just like her. She's hot too, with those legs and- Eric dude Stop!' I thought to myself

"Hello Wolf... is that a nickname or something?"

"No- no its not. You got a problem" Wolf said coldly while looking at me with that scary glare, I could tell that that was her signature move back in the Dauntless compound...

"N-no- no problem..." I stuttered 'Really Eric Really, way to make yourself sound brave!!'

"Haha don't worry, scaring people is my thing" she said looking at me once more with those beautiful eyes of hers 'Snap out of it Eric, she's almost leader your not even an initiate...yet' 

"So I heard the Choosing Ceremony is tomorrow, what are you choosing?" she said with such an angelic voice.

"How did you-"

"I just guessed, but anyways what are you picking?" she asked once again looking annoyed

"Oh, thats a secret Wolf... Can't tell" I said while putting up a finger to my lips. To be honest I don't know what I was picking... I was Divergent a mix of Erudite, Dauntless and Abnegation, i guess ill just choose tomorrow then...

"Good, you aren't supposed to say it to anyone anyways if you did i would have to hurt you" she said while smirking at me. 'She tried to trick me!'  I thought

"Bye nose, good luck tomorrow" Wolf said while getting up

"Your not going to the Choosing Ceremony?" I said feeling disappointed, but i didn't let it show

"Who knows! Don't cut too deep with that knife!" She said while walking away. I just stare at her from behind as she's running away really quickly to catch the train that was steering by.

Wolf... what a name, she's mysterious... she doesn't even look that old, how could she be a Dauntless leader? And why was she so nice to me? I suddenly wanted to know more about this beautiful girl with the captivating eyes named Wolf.

Wolf's P.O.V

"Who knows! Don't cut too deep with that knife!" I say while walking away from the erudite boy named Eric, I suddenly realized that I wanted to know more about him. I wanted him to choose Dauntless, but i sighed knowing that he's probably gonna pick Erudite or Candor because of the smart mouth he has, I smile to myself as I launch myself onto the train.

Either way I can't make it to the choosing ceremony because I have to stand on the ledge to tell some stupid initiates to jump off, 'Can I push one off? Max probably won't let me... It would be hilarious though...'

~~~

As I walked to my house, I internally groaned because I realized I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow and its now 1 in the morning. I kicked off my shoes and plopped on the couch because I was too lazy to go up the stairs to my own bed. I had fell asleep thinking of Eric... whats happening to me?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey Guys what did you think of Chapter 2? Doing Erics P.o.v is hard since idk how to make him think (I'm not a dude)

If you liked it please give it a vote... or comment on what you think is gonna happen next!

I Luv yous- Chachi