Chapter 6; Bloodshed

(A/N: oh dude, I wrote the last half of this chapter listening to mario kart osts because apparently it makes you write faster- 😭 it's a little funny considering what happens and you just hear mario kart music, also keep in mind there probably will be spelling errors cuz i'm half asleep and just finished this chapter. I am purely running off poptarts and energy drinks. stan my diet /j. ALSO, MAJOR FUCKING TRIGGER WARNING FOR BLOOD, VIOLENCE, YELLING, PANIC ATTACKS AND JUST DARK TOPICS IN GENERAL. Also all the recipes mentioned in this fanfic are some things i've tried and theyre so good)

A week or so passed and my time staying in William's home was done. It was enjoyable, I admit. I could've stayed for longer but I decided against it for a few reasons.

1. Didn't bring enough clothes. Sure i can do laundry but i'm not sure if he would've let me.
2. I was homesick and missed my bed. Sure the bed I was using in William's home was comfortable, but it just isn't the same as my own bed.
3. I didn't actually want to leave, and I could feel myself beginning to cling to him and I know that if I did it could cause problems between me and my other friends.

It was nice being with William all day everyday however I missed being home with my shelves full of books and all of my instruments. I was lucky enough to be provided a guitar, but I really missed my flute.

If there's one thing I wholeheartedly clinged to, it's my flute. It wasn't bought for me, and I didnt buy it, however it was given to me from my father before he passed away.

He will very much always be better than me at playing the flute, even if he can't improve anymore while I still can.

About a few days ago, I received news about Ayana. She was alive and well however she sustained quite a few injuries. She can talk, move her head and she's conscious- in general. So lately we've been calling each other for the past few days. It's nice being able to hear her voice once again, I was scared I would never be able to do so. I missed her so much, and the guilt that haunts me will never cease to exist. It will never lessen as it will only get worse over time. The doctors mentioned something about her recovery, it being abnormally fast, considering she was already awake and fine, acting as if nothing ever happened. Sure she talked about it every now and then but it never went past the point of the part where she actually got hit, considering she doesn't remember it.

"How are you doing?? What have you been doing after all this time" Ayana hummed over the phone

"For a while I stayed with William and then I went back home" I said, using my phone to twirl the phone chord

"How was that? Was he nice to you? Ayana questioned with a slightly tense tone in her voice

" It was quite nice. We played duets together on guitar and violin. I have to admit he is quite the chef." I hummed, feeling myself blush at the topic of the man who had let me stay in his house for the time being.

"You seem to like him a lot" Ayana laughed nervously

"I mean, in a time where I was alone and extremely depressed, he was there and took care of me until I was i guess- in his words, stable enough" I reassured

"Hey, we never got to watch that movie did we?" Ayana questioned

"No" I responded.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch that movie and not think about what happened that day. I guess it's not the movie itself but rather the things that happened when I was supposed to watch it with Ayana.

"Do you still want to watch it with me?" Ayana questioned

"I don't mind. I enjoy spending time with you. Any date in mind?" I questioned