the party pt 2

tw: underage drinking and smoking!!

i looked around the room and my eyes were met with a familiar pair of brown eyes.

"i'll be back, just one second" i said to brady and tristan as i walked away.

"you know it's rude to stare" i said to miguel as i walked up to him.

he just laughed.

"i'll do better" he said to me as he looked me up and down.

i blushed, but he didn't notice because it was kind of dark in the house.

"how are you enjoying the party?" i asked him, trying to make conversation.

"it's good, you know how to throw parties" he said to me.

"i can't take all of the credit. roselie and sammi helped" i said to him.

"i'll make sure to tell them" he said.

i just laughed at his response.

""truth or dare in the front room!!" someone yelled.

"want to go" i asked miguel.

"sure" he said to me as i grabbed his hand, walking threw the house.

i found roselie and mason, and sat next to them. we were all in a big circle, sitting. miguel was on my left and roselie was on my right.

"who's going first?" brady asked.

" you should, since you asked" sammi said to him.

" whatever, let's see. mason truth or dare?" brady asked mason.

"truth" mason said. what a pussy.

"boring. is it true that you may or may not like someone in this room" brady asked.

"true" mason said.

roselie looked at me and i raised my eyebrows at her.

"my turn. roselie, truth or dare?" mason asked her.

"dare, i'm not no pussy" she said.

"ok, put a ice cure in your mouth and give it to y/n, but you both can't use your hands" he said to her.

roselie grabbed a ice cue from her cup and put it in her mouth. she turned to me and got close to me, and put the ice cube in my mouth. i took the ice cube from my mouth and put it in my cup.
(y'all i got that off of google bc i am not creative at all and couldn't think of a dare 😭)

it was roselies turn.

"miguel, truth or dare?" she asked him.

i gave her a look and she just gave me a nod, almost saying that i should trust her.

"dare" he said and she smiled.

"i dare you to shotgun smoke into y/n's mouth" she said as she smirked.

"oh my shit roselie" i said to her.

"come on y/n, it's just a dare" she said to me.

i rolled my eyes at her.

"you don't have to do it if you don't want to y/n" miguel said to me.

"no, it's fine i'll do it. it's just a dare" i said as i turned to him.

he grabbed a cigarette and lit it. he grabbed my face and brought it close to his.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, looking into my eyes. i just nodded my head.

he took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled into my mouth.

i inhaled while he exhaled, than exhaled the smoke.

i heard cheers from around the circle.

i just looked at roselie, who just padded me on the back.

we played for about 30 minutes, when i checked the time it was about 1am.

some people have left but there was still a lot of people there.

me and roselie thought it would be a good idea to end the party at 2.

it was 2, and about everyone had left. the only people still there was mason, miguel, tristan, and brady.

"you guys want to stay here for the night?" i asked them.

"sure" they all replied.

"ok, i'll get you guys some more blankets and pillows" i said.

"i'll help you" miguel said as he followed me up the stairs.

i didn't drink that much, but i did drink some. so i had a couple stumbles here and there.

"y/n, how much did you drink tonight?" miguel asked as i took the blankets and pillows out of the closet and handed them to him.

"not too much" i replied.

"are you sure? you're tripping over every step you take" miguel said, chuckling.

"miguel, i'm fine. let's go back down stairs" i said as i shut the closet door.

he put his hand on my back to help me down the stairs. i was going to fight it but i was to tired to.

"here are some blankets for you guys. there's also guest bedrooms if you would rather stay here, but i figured you guys would want to be with eachother, i don't know" i said to them.

"this is fine y/n, thank you" tristan said to me with a smile.

i smiled back to him.

"i'm going to bed, goodnight guys" i said to them as me and roselie made out way to the stairs.

"goodnight y/n" they all said.

we made our way up to my room, and i changed out of my dress.

i put on some shorts and a oversized shirt and laid in my bed, too tired to take my makeup off.

roselie got in, 3 minutes after me and we instantly fell asleep.

————————-
tysm for reading!
i'm not trying to sexualize anyone with these dates, if anyone has a problem i will change them right away.
i got them off of google bc i couldn't think of anything, but i will change them.
please vote
more coming
xoxo