Kiss

WINTERINS ACADEMY
CHAPTER 36 : KISS

[PHIA]

S

o Uhm hi? I need to introduce myself because this is my first POV so Hi! I'm Xaphia Rodri, you can call me Phia and I'm 16 years old, although Ali and I are same year old, she's older to me a months. Yeah right.

So we are here in the cafeteria, eating infront of this Five Elements, I don't even know why they call them Five Elements well whatever, and we are with the Power Pop Girls, I mean Fiona, Sheena and Yara. I don't even know why they are here or why we are here but still this food is free so just enjoy it anyway.

'hey can we talk?' Klaeden said in our mind.

'why? About what?' I asked back.

Nathalie and Ali is just eating and minding their own food while Jea is running to chase Hydle. Hope all.

'About yesterday..' he said.

Kaya napatigil ako and I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, what kind of books are you reading? What kind of genre?" Klaeden asked.

We are here in our dorm with my three bestfriends and his bestfriends. I don't even know why they are here pero nakicelebrate na lang sila ng birthday ni Jea. Nevermind.

"Random" I answered.

He nod at me and glance at the book that I am holding and 'bout to read.

"You want to read this?" I asked and take a sip from my glass of wine.

Oh? Ubos na pala.

"Well yeah, can I borrow it tomorrow? Can I see it for awhile?" He asked like a kid.

I chuckled and give it to him. Klaeden is gwapo but he is cold sometimes.

"Thanks" he said and smile.

If I were a book, would you smile at me like that too?

Kidding, ano bang iniisip ko? Now I know I'm a little bit tipsy because of my thoughts.

I look around and saw Jea and Hydle, dancing without a song. I mean why are they dancing? Nath and Warren is on her room na while Ali is strumming and singing a song and Czade is persuading her to sleep because Ali is drunk now.

And I laugh when I glance beside me, a lonely man who don't know what's happening and just keep drinking his drink, none other than Jasper hahahahaha.

"Why are you laughing?" Klaeden asked when he heard me laughing.

"Nothing pft"

Maybe Klaeden think of me as a crazy person hahaha lol.

I poured a wine at my glass and take a sip of it. While taking a sip, I take a glance to Klaeden and saw him seriously reading.