Chapter 1

Third Person Pov:

Rain was pouring down like no other, a piano music sheet now being drenched and soaked in water. And there stood the Bride, Elizabeth Turner with a bouquet in her hands as she sat there on the cold wet floor. Soldiers from the Royal Navy exiting they're ships lining up with they're weapons loaded and ready. Elizabeth looked down at the ground not knowing how to react. The soldiers then broke down the door running to where Elizabeth was. Elizabeth quickly turned her head around and dropped her bouquet and ran towards the guards seeing the love of her life with them. 

"Will" Elizabeth panted as she ran towards Will.

"Why is this happening?" Elizabeth asked as she stood in front of William Turner

"I don't know" Replied William 

Elizabeth put her hands on Williams chest slightly crying and sniffing.

"You look beautiful" William said.

"It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding" 

"Make way! Let me through! How dare you!" Yelled a man

"Stand your men down at once. Do you hear me" 

"Governor Weatherby Swann, it's been too long" said the one and only Cutler Beckett

"Cutler Beckett?" Asked the man

"It's lord now, actually" 

"lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man"

"In fact I do. Mr. Mercer"

Cutler Beckett then brought something out and took a piece of paper out of it holding it up to read it.

"The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner" Cutler said as he gave the paper to the man

The man then looked towards William and Elizabeth and sighed. Elizabeth looked at the man then looked towards William. The man then looked back and fourth towards the paper and William. 

"The warrant is for Elizabeth Swann" the man said as he looked at the paper. 

"Is it? That's annoying. My mistake" Cutler said as he took the paper back.

"Arrest her"

"On what chargers!?" Elizabeth exclaimed 

"Aha. Here's the one for William Turner" Cutler said as he got another piece of paper

"And I have another one for Mr. James Norrington, is he present"

"What are the chargers!?" 

"Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago"

"That wasn't the answer to the question I asked"

"lord Beckett. In the category of questions not answered"

"We are under the jurisdiction of the kings governor of port royal, and you will tell us what we are charged with"

"The charge is, conspiring to set free a man convicted of crimes against the crown and empire"

"And condemned to death, for the which the..." the man said but stopped as he read what was on the paper. 

"For which the punishment, regrettably, is also death" Cutler said

William looked at Elizabeth then looked back at Cutler.

"Perhaps you remember a certain pirate named Jack Sparrow"

"Captain" Elizabeth and William said in sync.

"Captain Jack Sparrow" Elizabeth said

"Captain Jack Sparrow" Cutler repeated 

"Yes, I thought you might"