○ Epilogue ○

Years passed and after going to flight school and graduating with Aiden, Harrison and Beth being held back because they didn't get enough points, Autumn was living a good life. Her and Max became an item and had three beautiful children, two little girls and a little boy – Carole Laura Bradshaw, Elouise Millie Bradshaw, and Tyler Bradley Bradshaw. Max became an amazing footballer who was known around the world and became known to many.

Johanna became a renowned lawyer, working on extremely high-profile cases. Johanna settled down about three years after leaving university, but the relationship didn't last, and she got divorced a year after marrying. She did have a little boy, though. An adorable little boy called Michael Dean.

Chloe and Mia both became amazing actresses, staring in movies together 9 times out of 10. Chloe had yet to settle down with someone, but she did have a girlfriend though it wasn't serious just yet. Mia, on the other hand, had a wonderful husband named Luke and the two gave birth to a set of twins called Lilly and Tilly Jones.

Tyler successfully started a music career in the rap genre, becoming a renowned rapper. He wasn't looking for a serious relationship but had adopted a baby called Skye.

Aiden had become a successful pilot and soon climbed up the ranks, becoming a five-star admiral in no time. He had settled down quite early on and currently had four boys and a little girl on the way. The four boys were called Andrew, Charlie, Aaron, and Joshua Lowe. The name that was planned for the little girl was either Emily or Sophie – they were undecided.

After the trauma Autumn suffered in her later years relating to her adoptive father, the girl thought it best to cut contact with him. after doing that, she was able to contact her biological mother and she plays a massive part in her children's lives and Autumn wouldn't have it any other way. She was happy, those she hold close are happy and that's all that matters to her at the end of the day.