the after math

Y/n's pov:

I wanted to go find Fred to thank him again. But severus suggested i rest for abit, or atleast till Dumbledore did something about the bully.
" you know despite what happend, today was a fun day :)" I remarked.
" it really was" severus said but he faced said something different .
"Severus are you alright? Tell me what's on your mind"
" it's alright y/n. No need to worry "he said.
" severus, tell me before I take my revenge and entered your mind for once" I say jokingly, but when it comes to it. I will try.
" right, I'll see you try" he said in a whisper, I guess he didn't realise I heard him.

I started to concentrate, I closed my eyes. I imagined my soul going into snapes mind. I felt something shift, I opend my eyes. I was in severus mind. " how the heck did I do that" I say outloud. The words echoed. I saw memories floating, they were ball shaped. I didnt want to look in any of his memories, I didn't want to hurt him like he had done with me.

I saw a gold glowing ball right in the center, it contained a picture of us on the ice. This memory must be as important to him as it was with me.
Right beside it it showed a picture of me coming down with the broom, I looked sow in shock. I wanted to play the memory. But severus pushed me out.

"How did you-, you didn't even use a wand, and how did you get passed the border. I locked away my memories" he said in shock.
" idk, I just imagined it and it happend. Just like how I pushed you out of my head" I remarked.
" severus, I didn't open any memories.  That wasn't what I was there for. I just wanted to know your thoughts. But I saw somethings" severus had a scared look on his face, maybe he was worried I saw something from his youth.

" you had this gold glowing memory, of us. At the lake. But right next to it, you had the memory of me right after I fell from the tower" I said
" it is the best day for me but also on of the worst. The best part was at the lake. But the worst was hearing you scream, for me. And I wasn't there"
He said
"Is this what this is about? You not being there when I fell?" I said worried. " I wanted to come up to the tower right before I heard you scream. If I had left earlier. I-I could have stopped that girl from pushing you"
" severus don't you dare feel guilt over this. Its not your fault. Besides you cane running to me the second you knew I was indanger. Your were to first to hold me when I landed. Your always there for me severus. Give yourself a break" I say to him as I give him a hug.

" sorry to break your special moment" Dumbledore said as he came in.
" I just wanted to inform you that the girl will be expeld" he said with a small smile on his face.
" thank you albus" severus said.
" yes thank you, but sir have you heard any information about my mother yet?" I say in a concerned voice.
" no sorry my dear, I haven't heard anything yet" he said as he left.

Severus rubbed my back in comfort.
" y/n I know this might not be the timing to ask but would it be oke if I teach you mind control. It seems your a natural. You even did it without a wand or spell, only one of the most powerful wizards and witches are capable of doing this. For example Dumbledore and the Lord voldemort."

" I would love to, do you really think I will be capable of such thing" I said doubtful.
" ofc my dear, you do not realise what power you hold"
" eem severus, this also may not be the time but I feel like you should know something" I say nervous .
" what is it?!" He said worried...

" I know that your a death eater, now before you say anything. No this doesn't change anything. I know you must have your reasons, and I know you would never hurt anyone especially me or anyone in hogwarts for a matter of facts." I said as I look at his face. He was flabbergasted. when severus said Lord voldemorts name I got reminded of it. It was never going to be good timing. So I just told him.
" how did you-" he said in shock.
" I saw a piece of your mark, at first I thought it was a tattoo. Yk something with a snake to honor slytherin or something. But then I saw the drawing in one of my books, and the bodem part looked exactly like the piece I saw. And now in your mind, I didn't open any memories, but I saw pictures. One of the dark memories had voldemort in it." I say
" also I just realise now that he doesn't have a nose" I say both me and severus giggle abit before he spoke out.

" y/n I want to explain" he said as I listened carefully. No matter what he was going to say it wouldn't change anything.
" I'm a spy" he said. Of all the things I didn't think of that, I mean I didn't really think that much about it.
" when I joined voldemorts army, I had different intentions. But albus, directed me on the right path. Ever since then I've been a spy. Giving information to the headmaster to help protect hogwarts". He explained
" and harry," I added. " you used to alway seem bad in his eyes, but all you've done was to protect him and this school"
" always" he answered.
I jumped to hug him, I felt a relief coming from him. He must be happy he got it off his chest.
" you don't have to hide anymore, severus " I say as I keep on hugging him. " y/n you do need to understand that, you knowing this can bring danger. You must keep it a secret" he said. " ow I will, I don't want anyone to get hurt wel except voldi moldi" severus laughed at the nick name.

"Btw you should probably also protect your thoughts and memories then, I got in pretty easily. If voldi tries, then we are fucked" I said as I felt his fist bump against my arm
" hey!" I said loud. "Well I had a barrier but you broke it...somehow"
" ig it wasn't strong enough" I say mockingly.
" ow come here you" severus said as he started to tickle me. I laughed, I laughed so hard. Normally I would flinch but I trust him. I know I'm safe. We sat on the cough, just hugging for a moment. It felt so comforting.

After that severus went to make some food. It was my favourite...( chose your favourite food).
For once I wasn't nervous to eat. Severus has been trying to motivate me alot, at every bite I take he smiles. And I love to see him smile, so I try...
When I ate some of my food, I went to study. I didnt Manish to eat a whole meal yet, but severus said he was proud of me. I went to study, and do homework. Since I follow less classes I need to make sure I don't fall behind on the homework. Today I didn't go to 1 class at all. But tomorrow I will.

First class up will be transfiguration with minerva. I love her, as a teacher and person. I can see why severus is so close to her. Before I go to class I will try to find Fred. I really need to thank him for what he did.

After I finished up my homework I went to bed....