Chapter 3: Corcus

Heya Mina, how's your day so far? Hows the story so far is it good? If you have any suggestions that you might have please tell me to improve my story. Remember that I don't own any parts of fairy tail besides the two characters that I've made up. Also arts I used are fan arts by other poeple but other than that all rights goes to Hiro Maashima. But enjoy the story guys. Don't forget to check out my friend's account, OfficialSilver , he makes action packed stories but, the one problem I have with his stories is that there are no ships happening in his stories 😪😪. But still check him out.

So like in school today I couldn't get The Rock City Boy out of my head today and I was bugging the crap out of me. (In my school we use iPads as our equipment for school, we still use books and stuff but not to often.) So then we during Geography we could listen to music only like after watching three billion videos on earthquake and crap. During the time when we were watching the videos I was writing the story till I realised the teacher was talking about an assessment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip: Three Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV
I felt the warm sun hit upon my face. I flutter my eyes open and saw these sun trough my window. I tried to get up but I felt a strong pair of arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see sting had snuck in to bed with me and was snuggling with me. I tried waking him up so I can get on with my daily routine,
"Stingy-Bee, wake up I need to get up."
"Ugh, five more minutes, Blondie." He said as he nuzzled his head into my neck.
"But we need to get up we have to return to the guild 4 days early so we can travel, and plus I need to get your smell out of my clothes so they don't know I was with you." I informed him.
"Fine!" He said as he released his grip on my waist.
I got up and went to do my daily routine I called out to Celestia to wake up the rest for them to get ready to leave. I got back to my room and saw Sting just waking.
"Morning Blondie." He said as she scratched the back of his head.
"Morning Stingy. Now get up were leaving in 30 minutes. So hurry up." I said to him as I started to pack my bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip: 30 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Lucy's Pov
We all gathered in front of the castle and we all a said out goodbyes to our dragons, Gods and Phantoms before we left the Dragon Realm. We teleported right in front of Sabertooth guild.
"Here what about this, I'll teleport your whole team to Corcus first and then we meet up back there?" I offered them. They all agreed so I teleported them to the outside of their hotel in Corcus. I said my good byes and teleported to my apartment, got changed into new clothes and changed the clothes in my bags so Stings smell wouldn't be on them and left to go to Fairy Tail. I reached the guild and opened the doors and saw my team all packed up and ready to go to Corcus.

"Yo Lucy, how was your training?" A very happy Natsu asked.
"Oh, it was good." I said trying to hide the fact that i spent time with Sabertooth.
"Well let's get going to Corcus before our train leaves with out us." Ezra said as we started to head out.
"Do we have to take a train I already feel sick just thinking about it." Natsu said as he face turned a shade of green.
"Hey Flame Brain, we don't have a choice now do we. If we were to walk to Corcus we would miss the games. It only takes 2 day to get to Corcus so man up." Gray said sarcastically.
"What you call me squinty eyes?" Natsu said as he bashed heads with Gray.
"Are you asking to go Droopy Eyes?" Gray fought back.
"You are on. Talons of the..."
"I hope you two aren't fight back there." Ezra said as he gave them a death glare.
"We're not fighting, no fighting here." They both said in unison and had their arms around each other.
"Lucy if there's anything you want to tell us, you can trust us no matter what it is." Ezra said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Oh, I've got nothing to hide trust me." I said to her as I waved my hands in front of me.
'Why is she telling me this? Did someone find out something they shouldn't. Maybe it's some team build exercises they did at the beach."" I taught to my self.