Chapter 2: Spying and Dragons

Hey minna how's everyone? So this chapter is going to be a bit shorter than the last one but yeah let's get on with the story. Oh yeh don't forget if you want to read some awesome jam packed action Fairy Tail stories (that unfortunately don't have any shipping relation to them) then go check out my friends page OfficialSilver

On yeah one more thing I don't no own Fairy tail all rights goes to Hiro Mashima. Tbh if I did own Fairy Tail I would of made StiCy cannon after the GMG. Also the arts I use they aren't my so credits to the artist for making them. The only ones I own are Halfa and Vlack they are my own character.

Lucy's POV (about an hour before Sting announced the team)

On the way Home my lacrima phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket to see it was Sting.
"Hey Stingy-Bee." I said cheerfully.
"Hey Blondie. Hey I got a favour think you can help out?" He asked.
"Yeah sure ask away."
"Do you think you could bring us to the dragon realm tomorrow, for Sabertooth's training for the games?"
"Sure I was planing to go there for my training anyways. So what time tomorrow."
"At 6 am sharp and is anyone from Fairy Tail going?"
"Nope, they still have the slightest clue that am Dragon Queen."
"Okay then see you tomorrow babe, love you."
"Love you too Stingy-Bee."

Halfa's POV (back to normal time)
"Wait, Dragon Realm?" I was shocked at where we were heading to. "What do you mean, Dragon Realm? Seriously I've been here for three months mind telling me what's going on?" I asked them as I sat back down.
"Well you see, Halfa, my girlfriend Lucy is the Queen of Dragons, you see and if we go their to train we can trains with either with our dragons, God or anything else that has the same power as you. With thier help you can learn new and improved powers." Sting informed me.
So I can see who ever I want to train me at the realm. So that means I can see him again.
"So I can get whoever I want to train me?" I asked, they all nodded, "so that mean I can see Vlack again!"
"Who's Vlack?" The all asked.
"His my father, his the one who thought me my magic." I explained to them, "But still it doesn't make sense isn't Lucy a fairy so wouldn't it make more sense for her to help her teammates instead of us? It just doesn't make sense to me."
"It's because she doesn't want Fairy Tail to know all of this until, her guild approves of Sting and her's relationship, but because we are okay with their relationship, we all know about her being Dragon Queen." Minerva explained.
"Okay I see, but anyways it's getting late am going cya guys." I said as I left the room.

~~~Time skip: Next day (at like 4:45 ish in the morning)

Lucy'so POV

"Beep Beep Beep!" My alarm clock set off. I reached over and turned it off, I got up extra early so I could make it to Sabertooth. To leave for the Dragon Realm. I got out for bed and went straight for the shower. I striped out of pj's and went under the water. It felt so relaxing when the water hit my skin. After my shower I dried my self off, I put on a sky blue tube top that reaches mid way down my torso and a black mini skirt. I grabbed my keys and belt and put them on. I made my way to Fairy Tail first to tell them am leaving for the three months for training.

I walked into the guild to be greeted by my team, but Laxus.
"Yo Luce, are you coming with us to the beach to train?" Natsu asked as he waved to me.
"Hey guys, and no, am going somewhere else to train." I told them.
"Well then, if why don't we come with you then instead of going to the beach." Ezra said as he put a hand on my shoulder.
'Damn I need another lie, quick. Or else the night find out.' I thought to myself.
"How about it Lucy, we all train together." Gray said happily.
In the background you could hear Juvia saying, "Love Rival."
"Uh no you can't come with me to go train." I said, hoping that they'll buy it.
"And why not may I ask?" Ezra said giving me a glare.
"It because the place am going to only allows celestial wizards to go and train." I said as I looked down."Anyways, I've got to go before I miss my train, I'll see you guys at the GMG. I'll visit you while your at the beach okay. Bye." Called out to them as I made my way back to my apartment.