Third Kiss

It's been 3 days since lisa saw her girlfriend, she was busy to her work, and her girlfriend understands that very well and lisa is just so damn thankful.

But today, she immediately finished her work and bought a lot of fruits since her girlfriend love fruits so much.

She's now finally infront of her girlfriend's room and knocked twice.

Hearing a 'come in' She didn't hesitated to come inside, but she was surprised to see her girlfriend's father beside her bed.

She bowed and greet her dad with a hug when the old man motioned her to hug him.

"How are you, lisa? I didn't see you coming here for 3 days". He asked as they broke the hug.

Lisa smiled softly "Well my last three customers asked me if they can get their paintings as soon as possible so I immediately did it before I open my museum"

"Ah i see, so you're finally opening your painting museum? Damn, time flies so fast and I am so proud of you, kiddo" The man said proudly as he patted her shoulder.

"Thanks, dad" Lisa said with a smile which the man returned.

"Well, I'll let you two now. Still have groceries to do" the man finally leave the two.

and so lisa immediately wrapped her arms around her partner's body. The body she's holding immediately melt into her warmth body and reciprocated the hug.

They part ways with a huge smiles from their mouths.

"Bought you some fruits, what do you want to eat first?" Lisa asked while smiling as she put it on the bedside table.

"Strawberry" Her girlfriend said while smiling and lisa nodded.

Lisa washed the strawberries first in her lover's own bathroom, and then goes back to her girlfriend's bed, seeing her sitting properly.

Lisa can't help but be awed to see her girlfriend wearing a cute yellow pajamas.

"My, why did I just noticed by now that you're wearing my favorite color pajamas" Lisa said, playfully sounding sad as she sat down with her with a plate filled with fresh strawberries.

The woman just chuckled as she placed her hand to Lisa's cheek.

"It's okay, atleast you finally noticed it". She softly whispered.

Lisa just chuckled and slowly captured her favorite lips.

~•~

1 year had passed by, and lisa still can't believe that she is still the JENNIE KIM'S Bestfriend.

And to say you the truth, her feelings grew more and more, and she just realized it when Jennie confessed to her that she has a crush to the boy on their class named Song Kang.

And that day when jennie just confessed to her, just broke her so hard.

'Aren't those hints not enough for you? Are you that dense, Jennie Kim?'

She thought everytime she talks about him.

She just grew annoyed everytime she talks about her to the point she almost scream to her face

'I Am Here! Why The Fuck You Always See Him And I Am Just Like A Ghost To You?! Are My Hints Not Enough For You?! That I Like You?!'

But she chose not to, instead she just forced herself to smile and listened. Even though it hurts so bad. So so damn bad.