First Kiss

Lisa stirred and finally opening her eyes slowly, only to see a stunning beautiful face just inches to hers.

A soft smile immediately formed into her lips as her index, trails the cute pointy nose down to her favorite strawberry taste lips.

She can't help but to lean and capture her favorite lips.

~•~

"Hey watch it!"  A man shouted from the distance after he almost bump the other girl with her car.

Meanwhile the other girl who almost 'died' just lower her head in embarrassment after she watched the retreating car, away from the campus.

But soon, lifted up when she suddenly heard a honk behind her.

"Nerd! Get the hell out of the way! You're blocking it!" A girl angrily said as she honked once again.

The girl just stared at her and her mind are starting to wander.

'God, can't believe you really took time to create such a great art'

She thought but soon snapped out of her thoughts when she heard another honk from her making her startled.

"I-im sorry!". She said as she ran to her bike.

Then, she watched the girl's car retreating away.

She placed her hand to her chest as she feel the beat coming from her heart.

But suddenly remembered how embarrassing she had done, making her to look down with a blushing cheeks.

"Stupid, Lisa." She scolded herself.

She fixed her eyeglasses and put all of her books and notebooks on her bike's basket.

She removed the locks from her bike then ride it on as she started to pedal.

Arriving to her house, yes her house, living alone on a such a small apartment, obviously only one person could live there.

One bedroom, one bathroom, small living room that is also attached to the kitchen.

Lisa has been living alone since middle school.

Her parents are living in the Thailand and her living in Korea to pursue her dream. A painter.

She want everyone to see her work, her talent, her dream and her passion.

She want everyone to discover her arts.

Lisa dropped her books to her table and immediately jumped to her small bed, melting to its warmth and soon feel herself drift into the dreamland.

Not realizing the time, her stomach began to rumble, waking her up.

She groggily sat up as she checked her phone to know what time is it.

4:12 am

She groaned as she once again felt her tummy growled.

She got up and put a jacket on.

Remembering there's a nearby cafè nearby to her apartment, she didn't waste a time a goes to that cafè.

She looked all the menu and thankfully her budget can afford it.