I'm Faster! No, I'm Faster!

The wind ruffled my fur as I raced through the eternal spring part of my realm. I paid no attention to the millions and millions of full-blooms going past me. The only thing, the only person I was paying attention to was the childish figure quickly appearing on the horizon. I look up, catching a quick glance at my Bouncers and my 'visitors' on each of their backs. Spectators for the race against the human child and a full-grown female Pooka.

It is obvious who the winner is.

I ran past Sophie, who just started screaming even louder in excitement. I slowed down to a similar pace with her, shouting "Told ya not to race a rabbit, lass." "You never told me!" she giggled as a look began to form on her face. "What're ya plannin' in that pretty little head of yours?" I laughed. 

Then suddenly, I felt a mass of body weight being thrown on top of me, taking me by surprise. I looked back to see a face half-covered in blond hair, as well as the others watching out in the distance. "Oi! No fair!" I laughed as she clung to my fur. "You never set any rules!" she sang, giggling.

"Well, ain't cha quite the mouthful!" I chuckled.

"Well, then. How 'bout we team up 'gainst yer friends ova' there?" I nudged towards my Bouncers who were now gliding closer to the ground.

"It's on!"

I turned towards one of my Bouncers, the one North was on top of, and shouted, "The little lass wants a race, Dan." Nodding, it began to change form once again, signalling towards the others. I heard gasps, and the occasional "What the bloody hell is goin' on?" from Bunny.

A bright light began to illuminate from my Bouncers' bodies as their bodies began to take the shape of felines. Emerging from their transformations are five black panthers, each with a pouch around their mid-sections and a Guardian on their backs. "Oi! What's goin' on 'ere?" Bunny exclaimed.

"Race you there!" Sophie shouted, before I picked up speed and left them in the dust.

North's POV

As our new-found friend, Ammo, raced off ahead of us with Jamie's little sister, I noticed as Bunny jumped off of the..Bouncer he was riding. I think, it was called. "Oh, no. The little ankle biter did NOT just challenge us t' a race." I heard him say in his Australian accent. "Oh, I believe she did." Came another voice, this time belonging to the one and only, Jack Frost.

 I looked over at Tooth who was hanging onto the one she was riding, grinning an ear to ear smile at Jack, who shot her the same smile. And I would be lying if I said I didn't see something there between them. "This is fun, no?" I asked, laughing my hearty laugh as we raced through Ammo's realm of eternal springtime, similar to Bunny's. "Very!" Tooth laughed, smiling at her Baby Tooth who was desperately trying to hang onto the large feline.

I glanced in front of us and saw Bunny running on all fours, Jack flying at full speed and Sandy in a little race car complete with goggles. I looked back at Tooth, who also had a little determined gleam in her violet eyes. Ah, I get it now. This race just got a lot more serious. Haha! And I have no problem with it!