HECTIC

It's been around a month I'm officially 6 months pregnant and life has become hectic let me just in form you about it.

A few days after we found out we were having a boy we started doing a small renovation to my room. we took out a wall which was connected to Debbie's room cause Debbie had a big room for her age and she was willing to give up a bit of her room we got professionals to build in a new wall so now my room hand extra space. After that was done I had a big clothes clear out and then got rid off my dressers to add extra space.

Mickey Ian and Lip started stripping wall paper from 2 of my walls before painting the bottom half a bluey-grey and wallpapered the top they built the crib which was white with blue mattress and a blue moon on the bottom.  They bought the matching dressed with it they added decorations like a baby Matt ontop of the dresser and a Lamp they also added a shelf ontop of the dresser and hung up picture and some cute stickers.

  They bought the matching dressed with it they added decorations like a baby Matt ontop of the dresser and a Lamp they also added a shelf ontop of the dresser and hung up picture and some cute stickers

About a few days ago Veronica found out that she had a miscarriage and it broke her. her whole life she was told that she wasn't able to have kids and now that she was pregnant she was so happy. so finding out that she lost them shattered her.

It was now around 6am in the morning it was the first day back at school and I got to say I'm scared. I've been up since 4 am thinking about how bad I might actually get bullied. "Baby." I hear Mickey say In his deep voice. "Hm" I reply. "You ok you've been up for like 2 hours now, are you scared about school." I sigh before nodding.

"Don't be baby you'll have Mandy and Ian. So if a boy gives you a hard time Ian will stick up for you and you tell them who your baby daddy is and you tell me so when I meet you after school I can give the boy a beat down and if it's a girl Mandy will beat the shit out of them for you no problem ok I already spoke to her about it." I smile before nodding "ok... I should probably start getting ready so I have time to eat a proper breakfast." He nods before turning back around and falling back asleep.

I slowly get up heading to the shower and doing my usual routine.
I decided to straighten my hair and style it differently.

I then search through my closet to find an outfit.

 I paired it with my extra thick white converses when i was finished I looked and saw that Mickey was wide awake

I paired it with my extra thick white converses when i was finished I looked and saw that Mickey was wide awake. "Surprised your awake at 7:30." I say with a smile. "Yeah well this house isn't very quiet on a school day"  he says with a stretch.

I peck his lips. "I'm gonna go sort myself some breakfast you coming." He shakes his head. "You go ahead babe im gonna go in the shower and I'll meet you downstairs after" he tells me so I go downstairs and everyone was rushing around getting breakfast.

I cut through and sit down in my usual seat at the table grabbing a bowl and the cereal and making myself a bowl before slowly eating it. V and Kev walk in and V looked sad of course but Kev looked normal I guess it's not hitting him as hard. I immediately stood up and embraced Veronica.

It was so loud I could barely hear myself and I needed to ask V something really important. "GUYS SHUT UP FOR ONE SEC." I yell and it goes silent.

"V" I say holding her hands. "I'm so sorry about what happened and it must be hard for you to see me right now." She nods. "I know this isn't gonna be the same as being a mother but this is really important to me." She nods again.

"Will you be Kozaks god mother if anything happens to me or Mickey I want you to have Kozak I want Kozak to see you as a second mother someone he can go to if he got himself in trouble and doesn't want to tell his mom or dad. I want you to be the first one to hold him after me and Mickey I want you to see him as your own I want you to love him as much as I will." She had tears in her eyes and she pulled me into another tight hug.

"Of course I will thank you Taylor" she says sniffling. "Well who's the god father." Frank asks hinting at him. "Frank I don't even want you to even be his grandfather why would I make you his godfather, plus it's up to Mick."

I sit back down eating my cereal. Mickey comes downstairs and everyone stairs at him. "What." He says annoyed he's always grumpy in the morning. "Who's the godfather." He looks confused. "The fucking what." I sigh. "Mickey Kozaks god father who did you choose." He finally clocked if and he smirked.

"Ian." he says and Ian looked shocked "why Ian" Frank says annoyed. "Cause Ian was the only one there for Taylor out of all of you before she was pregnant and after he helped her when she was throwing up more than I did he went shopping with her helped her when I upset her and he was the only one that excepted me and taylor afted a while and him and Taylor are like glued together" he says which made me smile.

"Thanks man." Ian says and Mickey just nods right after that Mandy walked in. "Why you here." Mickey says. "To catch a ride to school from my amazing older brother." She says trying to hug Mickey but he puts his hand on her forhead stopping her.

After Mickey did a few more runs he ended up getting a ford Mustang mach-e for 30 grand.

"Go away Mandy." He says but she doesn't leave he reaches down and gives her a titty twist "oo ow what did dad tell you" she says before trying to fight Mickey. "Fuck the police." Mickey tells her pushing her away from him. "No titty twisters now that I'm a c cup." She corrects him angrily and Mickey scoffs. "C cup bitch you wish." Mandy hits him round the head.

"Fuck off I'm not giving you a ride I'm not even giving Tay a ride and she's fucking pregnant." Mandy crosses her arms "well that makes you a bad boyfriend and dad." This annoyed Mickey clearly so mickey kicks her leg making her grab it in pain.

"Thats what you get bitch." He says with a smirk "dang baby why you being so mean." I ask and he finally looks over seeing that every one just saw the little show they put on. "Were milkoviches were always roughm" he says with a smirk before winking at me.

He turns to Mandy hugging her as they rock a little he whispers something In her ear and she responds with a few nods before Mickey pulls away kissing her head. I knew from mickeys body language  that he's was talking about Mandy and his dad. He doesn't like hug very much and he never likes kisses from anyone he always wipes them off except from mine of course.

I look at Time and it was 8:15 and school starts at 8:30 and if takes us 20 minutes to walk there. "Shit were gonna be late." I say to Ian and Mandy. "Baby." I say with my puppy eyes and Mickey groans. "Fine I'll drive y'all to school." I smile and mickey grabs a t-shirt putting it on before pulling his car keys out his back pocket

"Do you think you could take Liam to school aswell I'm running late for work." Fiona asks me and I look at Mickey. "Fuck no." He says putting on his shoes "come on its on the way and you don't even have to walk him in besides you gonna have to be driving Kozak to school in a few years so good practice." I say tapping my stomach.

"Your naming the baby Kozak, that Ukrainian you hate Ukrainian name." Mandy says to Mickey. "Wait till dad here's he's gonna be so happy." Mandy says and Mickey rolls his eyes. "Let's just go." He says annoyed I'm pretty sure Mickey doesn't like the name Kozak