Kisses & Heat

My blanket drops to the floor in a heap by my feet.

Nate inhales sharply at my bold actions. His eyes stay on mine, appearing to battle with himself for a long few seconds.

Temptation wins.

His gaze, measured and unhurried, moves down my body, admiring the flesh available to him and greedily taking it all in. His hand moves, as if to reach for me, but he holds himself back.

My body itches for his touch.

"Sarah-" He begins roughly.

I know what he's going to say.

He'll want to know I'm sure, just like our first phone call. But this time I won't give him a chance to convince himself its wrong to indulge, just in case I'm not in my right mind.

Because I am. Never have I thought as clearly as I did in this moment.

Before he can finish, I step forward and kiss him.

Nates lips are soft and hesitant. He's taller than me, so I have to lean up on my tip toes to keep us connected. My fingers lightly dig into his pecks. I hum noisily, dreamily, at the feel of him, the air from my nose dusting over his cheek.

And then I pull away, making a show of licking the taste of him off my lips. I don't have a chance to open my eyes, to see his reaction or read his expression because his large hands encircle my upper arms and yank me back to him.

I moan into his mouth as he holds me close and devours my lips. I can barely breathe, his mouth working mine to the point of taking my breath away and I briefly wonder if he was an incubus.

His hands slide from my arms to my elbows, across my back, and then down to my bum where he gives me a light squeeze. I squeak into his mouth and he chuckles in response inbetween hot kisses. His hands sneak even lower, landing on the back of my thighs as he bends his knees to pick me up. My legs automatically wrap around him.

My hands grip his hair, alternating between sliding my fingers through the strands and using them to pull him closer. His mouth is warm, wet, and welcoming. I can't get enough of his taste. My body sizzles and I grind my heat against him.

He grunts, the sound vibrating through me. Stumbling, he takes a few steps over to the back of the sofa where he places me down. A hand sits on my lower back, holding my body close to his where he rotates his hips against me. I moan at the friction of his jeans rubbing on my naked skin where I needed it most.

Nate's other hand grips the strap of my nighty. Roughly, he pulls it down my arm. And then the other. I let the silk material fall to my waist before my hands desperately pull at his shirt, wanting to feel the warmth of him against me.

I don't know where his top lands, nor do I care. All I want to do is get him inside of me.

His hands rest on my cheeks as we catch our breath. Our foreheads touch, heavy pants mingling as we inhale each others air. Our noses bump, lips brush. My head tilts to recapture his mouth with mine but he keeps himself just out of reach. Teasing me.

I huff, annoyed, and reach a hand up to the back of his head so I can pull him down towards me. However, I underestimate my strength and fall backwards, bringing Nate with me.

We land on Zach's spot, laughing and giggling. I shuffle backwards so Nate can fit comfortably. With my back against the cushion and naked other than my nighty which was nothing more than a belt at this point, I reach for Nate's jeans and attempt to open his belt without any success.

He gives me a deep kiss before pulling back, kneeling between my legs. "I got it," he tells me gruffly.

My insides turn into goo as I watch him unbuckle his belt with hurried movements. The image sends a fresh wave of arousal through me. He's about to push down his jeans and pants when he pauses.