Intruder & Power

“You sure you’re not coming out with me?” Zach questions as he applies black eyeliner to his water line in the mirror. It’s a Saturday night, so naturally he insists on getting laid.

“Yes. I don’t want to miss Nate’s call,” I admit sheepishly, watching him from the couch with my chin resting on the back on the cushions, my hands flattened between them.

His reflection smiles at me. “You’re so fudging cute.”

“Oh, shut it,” I say light-heartedly. “Should I leave a towel down on your side of the sofa in case you decide to bring anyone home again?”

“Nah, don’t want to wear out the cushion. I’ll go back to his...or do the classy thing and bump uglies in the toilet.”

“Fair enough.” I knew Zach was a fully grown man but that didn’t mean I was okay with him going back to strange men’s houses. “Just be careful, text me the address when you arrive, and if I don’t hear from you within two hours-”

"-I know. I know,” he rolls his eyes, waving off my concern. “You know, you’re gonna be a great Mum one day.”

I’m pretty sure he only said that to stop me from fretting, but I’m flattered either way. “Aw thank you.”

Finishing up his make up, he pouts his lips and blows a kiss at his reflection before turning and strutting towards me. Leaning down, he pecks my cheek before heading to the door. “Laters taters.”

“Be safe! Love you!”

“Love you too, hon!”

--

I’m snuggled up in my duvet, wearing a simple black nighty with nothing underneath. Nate’s voice is surrounding me, lifting me closer and closer to my crescendo.

My fingers rub at the pleasure spot between my thighs, my breathy moans getting louder and louder until they’re full-blown whimpers.

“How about we turn this into a little game? I’ma give you twenty seconds; Twenty seconds to cum and if you don’t make it, well, you’re just gonna have to hold out until tomorrow, and neither of us would want that, would we?”

I make a pitiful uh-uh sound in the back of my throat, putting all my concentration into cumming as fast as I can.

I love it when Nate acts like this. When he's in control; and commands, and takes, and has no mercy. It makes my skin prick with need, and I wish he was here so I could show him exactly what his dominating presence does to me.

“Twenty…nineteen…” he begins to count. He’d already cum tonight. Now it was my turn. “Eighteen…seventeen…c’mon, baby, you got this…fifteen…fourteen…”

I can feel it building, so close now. My arm vibrates, forehead creasing in concentration.

“Ten…nine…bet you’re really feeling the pressure now, huh? Eight… seven… six… five… Need me to slow down for you, give you a bit more time?”

“No, no!” I pant, I was right there. “I’m-I’m-” Seconds away from finally going over the edge, I hear a sound downstairs. It makes me jump, heart seizing in my rib cage. “What the fuck was that?” I say without thinking, snatching my hand away and covering myself up.

“What was what?”

I don’t respond, holding the phone slightly away from my ear so I can listen out for any other strange noises, my eyes locked onto my closed bedroom door.

Nothing. I’m breathing heavily, my body still strumming with the closeness of my orgasm.

Maybe I’d just imagined it. I’m about to put my hand back where I needed it most and ask Nate to continue when-