(Y/N) Bio

Name: (Y/N) Sigma

Code Name: Mist (Allies), Blight Ghost (Urban Legend Name)

Sex: Male

Age: 17

Eye Color: Red
This is due to an eye implant decision by The Thinking Tank as to rid weak human eyes for superior faunus ones due to their innate night vision.

Hair Color: Your Hair Color

Progenitors: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Origin: Coming from a small unknown corner of Remnant, you were supposedly formed through an unknown egg donor and born from a test tube with various alterations to the body by the organization known as The Thinking Tank. Having become brainwashed and trained to become one of many of Remnant's bioweapons (1 of 24 distinct people who succeeded) coming from the first generation of Project Grim. After a failed brainwashing from several of the subjects, you and your newfound compatriots and siblings found escape from the lab and now swore an oath to kill off The Thinking Tank and free the subjects of Project Grim.

Semblance: Hydrogas - A semblance that requires (Y/N)'s hydration to turn himself into gas based on what liquid hydration he consumes. The gas temperature can vary depending on the (Y/N)'s remaining aura, his record being 477 degrees Fahrenheit (247 degrees Celcius) and as cold as 23 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 degrees Celcius) at the expense of all of his aura. Able to manipulate parts of his body to turn into gas and pump out gas at various rates depending on the length and diameter of such appendages. The realization that (Y/N)'s semblance is tied to his hydration had the people of The Thinking Tank try exposing him to various poisons and acids. Several years of exposure to such chemicals made his entire body immune to every acid and poison making him one of the top prizes of The Thinking Tank due to how versatile he can make his vapors help him in toying with his foes.

Weapon: (Current) Caustic Vendetta- This is one of the main weapons (Y/N) uses for quick single contract targets and silent infiltrations. A gunblade that takes the form of a 1-inch diameter katana that extends 23 inches is made up of two blade parts. This is due to internal engravings that serve as a pathway for poison flow throughout the blade, able to make a single cut fatal if needed. As a last resort, his blades can fold in itself and detach itself from the handle turning into ballistic knifes with the handle extending into a micro uzi. Though he prefers to fight to close up in person, his gun skills are not to be underestimated. His scabbard works as a one shot sniper, chambered in 7.62, but due to lack in barrel length, an accurate shot goes up to 600 feet.

(Past) Frank Vaccine - Twin tonfa batons that (Y/N) wished he had disposed of years ago upon Alpha's death and bequeathed her burden. They function both as machine pistols and tranquilizer guns that shoot both lethal and nonlethal compounds. Capacities for the batons are limited to one dart each.

Personality: Gentle and kindhearted on the outside to new people underestimating that he is weak. Naturally extremely intelligent in chemistry and human weak points. To his allies, he is generally soft-spoken except when out working. Pities the faunus race for their mistreatment and has some sympathy due to their somewhat identical treatment as when he was a child. Towards his enemies, he is quiet and merciless, only having a track record of letting one off the hook.