Chapter Five

[[ I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been really busy with school and sports. I really hope you all still read my story. I will try to start updating the story more often. And again, I appreciate all advice and suggestions. Thanks! ]]

I roamed through the racks of swim suits. It was all sorted out by color. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear a one piece or two piece. I picked up a pretty lavender bikini with an Aztec design. It had a strapless top. While glancing at the mirror, I held up the bikini up to my body.

My head spun with so many negative comments. I couldn't pull this off. There is no way on earth I would look good in this. Maybe this was all a bad idea. I really shouldn't be going to the beach. I dreaded the beach. I have so much other things I need to do. They probably wouldn't mind.

Lexi then popped out of the dressing room twirling around in circles. She had a yellow two piece on. "What do you think?" She smiled.

I laughed. "It looks perfect on you. You have to buy it." I watched as she began to catwalk around the store.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw me holding up the bikini in my hands. "That is too cute, you have to get it!"

I looked down at the bikini and shrugged. "I guess... I don't think I even want to go to the beach anymore."

She put one on her hip. "Why not?" She said glaring at me.

I avoided her gaze. "I don't feel well. I think I'm getting sick or something..." I was lying. Lexi secretly knew this. She had been my best friend for too long to not know when I was lying. But she really didn't understand why I didn't want to go.

She shook her head. "You know I love you. That's why I'm going to make you go, whether you like it or not. You don't want to disappoint Tyler do you?" She said with a smile on her face.

I thought about Tyler. I'm sure he wouldn't care. There's plenty of girls at the beach that would love to hang out with him. "Oh he won't notice," I glanced at my watch. "He'll have fun regardless if I go or not."

She grabbed the bikini from my hands. "Oh no. You are going. We're going to show off that little hot body of yours. As soon as he see's you, he is going to fall in love." She said while waving the bikini in the air.

I laughed. "I highly doubt that. But really, I don't want to go. Please just go without me."

She threw the bikini back to me and headed back to the dressing room. "Ally shut up. You are going and that's final."

"You can't just make me go Lexi." I said looking at the price tag on the Aztec bikini.

"Oh yes I can." She smirked.

* * * * *

Lexi somehow managed to drag me with her to the beach. We both bought the bikinis from the store.

The wind blew my hair back as we walked through the sand. I squinted my eyes from the sun, searching the beach for Tyler and Dean.

There were so many colorful towels laying across the sand. Along with plenty of umbrellas and lounging chairs. Kids ran around chasing each other. I could see people splashing around in the waves. While others walked along the shore collecting seashells.

We spotted them tossing a football back and forth. Lexi and I made our ways toward them. I was hoping it wasn't too late to turn back. I could probably sneak away without being noticed. But Lexi linked arms with me, she probably knew I would want to go back.

"Hey guys!" She yelled as we got closer.

The guys turned their heads toward us. Both smiling when they saw us.