It Has To Be Interesting

I felt pain as he tore it. The very essence of my life was broken. My brown eyes stared at its ripped pieces gently floating down, touching the cold tiled floor.

There I was, kneeling on that very floor, watching my dreams shattered. Everyone just stared at us, in commotion.

"What is wrong with you!" he hissed, "Can't you make a normal manuscript?"

"But it is normal," I cried.

"Rima," He sighed, "how can you call this normal?"

He gestured to the pieces on the floor, "who the hell makes an alien appear in a romantic book. And why the hell do monsters appear?"

"But my gut," I whined, "my gut suggested it!"

He slapped the table as he glared at me with his emerald green eyes. Hey, hey, we're in a restaurant! Though the owner of this place is used to us making a commotion.

"Owner will get mad~" I sang as he sighed, sitting down.

"Loki, you need to rest, you look tired." I started.

"Who do you think makes me tired every day!" He yelled as I chuckled. Should I give it to him? Well, his reactions did make my day. I hummed a light tune as I stood up, surprising him.

I sat on the seat in-front of him, flipping my long black hair. I opened my backpack and shoved my hand in it. Once I felt what I was looking for, I took it out and placed it in-front of him as the crowd started to disperse.

"This is?" He hissed.

"The real manuscript," I grinned slyly.

"Why didn't you hand this to me earlier?" He yelled, making me laugh. Running a hand through his black hair, he picked it up.

"Because," I shrugged, "Toying with you is fun."

"Toying," He arched a brow. Oops, I accidentally said it.

He glared at me as I chuckled. Well, if he didn't have such interesting reactions, I wouldn't have made him my editor.

I stared at him as he read quietly. If you looked closely, behind his glasses and horrible glare, he's quite good looking.

"You know," I trailed, "You would be popular if you didn't glare."

"You," He started as he looked up, evidently pissed.

"Who's fault do you think it is?" He yelled.

"I do acknowledge your skill, but if you keep this up nobody will be your editor." He grumbled, flipping the page.

"But it won't be interesting if I don't do at least this much!" I said as he ignored my statement. As I thought, I won't be giving Loki to you Owner - he's too interesting.

The waitress brought the coffee as I started to calm down from laughing. I thanked her as she place the cup on the table.

"Loki," I sang, "Pay for me"

"You," He started, "There should be a limit!"

I laughed as he glared at me. It is fun messing with him but he does needs to finish editing. I sighed I poured the cream into the coffee.

I grabbed the cup, but a loud crash stopped me from drinking. My head swerved to find the source. Did a raging customer flip a table? If that did happen, I would love to see it!

My heartbeat stopped the moment I saw the origin of the crash. A naked man with horns was standing on a broken table in the middle of the place, a gaping hole right above of him.

"You," He yelled, pointing at Loki, "mate with me!"