Day 3

At this morning, the players are woke up for the trumpets. They going downstairs to eat the breakfast, and go to the voting place. On the TV was an paper glued on. Wich was on every players name, but some of them was writed an "x", wich meaned who was eliminated.

Alexander, Antoni, Donghai, Boyana, Beatriz, Deniz, Oliver and Iriz. At the start was 20 players, now are 12, soon top 10, wich means the roles are getting stronger when ever was. The TV turned on after they read the little paper, and the Creator started speaking.

-Good morning players! Soon will be the top 10, good job! At the top 10, your roles getting stronger, like they are getting x3 stronger. At top 5 are not very good- For the fake blood you guys have, it'll not be, our blood will be in the game, until the murders/assasins don't get voted out. Back to that, who y'll suspect?

No asnwer, but yesterday how Gilbert said to Branimir, if he don't get killed, he'll get voted out, or maybe he didn't died because Sebastian healed him? So he had two tips:

A: His own twin Hans

B: or Branimir

He had to choice, but then the creator asked again:

-Any ideas? No? Well if you guys have, go ahead now, you guys can't until tommorow, anyways, the next will come to my office will be Leonardo!

And then, the tall German stand up, and started speaking

-Ma'am i have two tips, wich is are Hans and Branimir. Hans always come later to eat his breakfast, wich is a little bit SUS for me, Branimir too, but he looks very tired everyday, i don't know why.

-Okay, firstly, who votes on Hans?

12/ 6, wich players was: Sebastian, William, Lya, Ichika, Branimir and Carlos.

-Okay, and who votes on Branimir?

Same 6 people: Gilbert, Hans, Stepan, Leonardo, Chae-Yeong and Bojan

-Well then, no one gotten voted out today! Better luck next time! Now, Leonardo, please come to my office.

The others leaved the main hall, Leonardo was shaking about the meeting with the creator. He didn't knowed where are the office, so he had to check the map what was on the TV. It was 20 minutes to find the office. So, he opened it gently, and the second player who saw the creator. She throwed some file from Leonardo.

-So...Leonardo, you're the chef, am i right?
-Uhh..uh, YES!
-Mhm, so, exatly you can't do anything, just only two things.
-Really? WHAT IS IT? I DON'T WANT TO COOK ANYMORE!
-Firstly, the cooking, but the other, you can murderer someone with anything wich is in your kitchen, but just only one time
-WHAT? WHY JUST ONLY ONE TIME?
-Calm down sir, do you want to leave the game? Or you stay with this role?
-Ugh, i stay...
-Good! You can leave!

Meanwhile the others, the two detective was still thinking wich ones are the murders. But William was trusting in Branimir, maybe one of them are Hans? But he don't know. Sebastian was bored, so he started playing with one of his meds, and SOMEHOW found an old doll, and he gived an vaccination on the poor doll. But he always missed, because one of his eyes was blind of the Bojan chaos. Branimir just watched Sebastian what the heck is he doing. The two girls was started again the Quest, but now without Ichika. Lya was having the task. The goed back to the basemant, but there was two other suprising Guest. Hans and Stepan, they are in danger. They stared each other, eye to eye. But then, the german started speaking.

-Well ladies. You choosed the wrong way. How sad.
-Да, say goodnight. B****.
-Lya, run. I got'em.
-What?! Ichika, are you stupide?!(dumb)
-走ると言った!(I said run!)

Lya was didn't know what shall she can do, only run away, and leave the other girl alone. So, she decided to run away. Hans was confused, he had to kill his own friend? No, he had to kill the french girl. He nodded to Stepan to murderer her, he didn't had other choice. He nodded to him to say he's ready. Stepan just walked to her, Ichika was shaking from the fear she had. Boom, she was killed.

-Wow, great friends you guys are.
-Es tut mir leid Ichika...

They leaved the girl alone, meanwhile with Lya, she was still running, lucky, she knowed where are the others. She had to run to the Library, wich was inside the four other boys. She was cried out of the thing she saw. William runned to her and tried to calm her down. They let her inside, she stared talking.

-Mes amies(my friends), I know who are the murders are...
-What? That's wonderful! And who is it Lya?
-One of them are Hans, the other was the...i don't know. He's the same tall like Alexander, russian too..but i don't know his name...
-Was? Wait! I know him! It's Stepan! Lya! You're a savior! Danke schön!
-What? Oh! No problem!
-See? I said it's Hans! Just you didn't trust me Gilbert!
-Shut yo a** up Branimir.
-Gilbert! How dare you say this to Branimir!

Sebastian just watched it like a 4 years old children who was staring at a cat at the first time. Maybe he did take a med? We don't know until this days. Meanwhile with some others, Chae-Yeong, and Bojan was planning in their plan. Bojan came out with an idea.

-I know! Maybe we shall drown Sebastian into a lake!
-Bro, you're still saying this everyday? No! We need an other idea! Not that!
-Right...sorry, but there's a other!
-Spit it out.
-We know Gilbert never suspect his twin brother?
-Uhh yes? And?
-How about you murderer Gilbert, and i try i dunno....maybe Carlos?
-Not bad, but Carlos will be not good, how abouttt, Branimir! We know the cams are on at night, but no one checking them.
-Maybe you're right!

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Leonardo and Carlos were super bored. They already cooked the lunch, but it'll strat about in a half hour. So what else they can do? Playing UNO! But with only two people are boring, they had to find more people, maybe two more. They started the finding. And then, they found two human, wich was Branimir and Sebastian. Sebastian didn't feel very good, maybe one of the meds was not good for his tummy. Branimir had to bring him to the nursery. So, Leonardo asked him.

-Ciao! You guys wanna play UNO?
-Not now Leo, Sebastian don't feel very good...
-IcH sEhE rOsA pFeRdE! (I see pink horses)
-Ooh, maybe he found one anesthetic? I dunno. Well, cya guys!

*time skip because why not?*

The dinner was already eated, the next was the sleeping. Only for the assasins not. Their time has come. But now, Branimir has been stealed all the coffee what Leonardo had. So he can be awake for the night. Wich was bad for the night murders. So, they didn't was able to kill anybody at the night, or maybe yes? Leonardo's coffee didn't had caffeine, wich was bad. Why does an coffee didn't had caffeine? Magic. So he just spent on the cameras for 10 minutes only. There was the assasins time. But they was able to murder Lya. No others. This was the most dramatic day wich this game had, or not?