Home sweet home?

Hades Burnham ~

"Oh my poor sweet baby im gonna miss you so much!" Mom cried.

"Mom, im going to college im not dying."

"But you're gonna be so far away! Im gonna be lonely."

"Where was all this when I went to college? All I got was a "im proud of you sweetie. Go make us proud." Do y'all not love me?"

"Athena, you're ruining the moment. Be happy for your sister." Dad scolded.

This was probably the day I've been dreading the most. I'm going off to college and right now im surrounded by my crying mother and hater of a sister! There's dad too but he doesn't count because he's dad.

I refuse to elaborate any further.

"Yeah, Athena, be happy for me." I smirked.

My sister flipped me off and left the kitchen to do god knows what.

"Athena! Come back your sister is about to leave say goodbye." Dad called.

I heard her sigh loudly before she came back but nonetheless she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head.

I said my final goodbyes and then I began driving to the airport.

This is it. You're on your own.

~~~~~

"And what's your name, sweetie?"

"Hades. Hades Burnham."

"Alright. Here's your schedule and room key. Remember you have five other roommates."

I was handed a piece of paper and a gold key on a small key ring. I thanked the old lady and drove to where I would be staying for the next few years.

Why I have to live with five other girls is unknown but its fine. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to get a psychology degree and be done with school for the rest of my life...hopefully.

"Which one are you?" Was the first thing I heard when I walked through the doors.

A girl, maybe 5'4 stood in the living room. Looking at me.

Have you ever walked in a class late so everyone looks at you expectingly? That's what this felt like. I hate it.

"I'm Hades. You are?"

"Elodie. Adrian's in her room- Adrian! Our roommates here! There's also Lely and Trinity but they aren't here right now." She explained.

"What about the fourth one?"

"She had her dad pay for a single dorm," Elodie shrugged, "Adrian, hurry up!"

A few seconds later another appeared in the living room. She had shoulder length hair- she was fine as hell.

"I'm trying to watch tv- who's this?"

Her voice is fine too?! Someone shoot me-

"I'm Hades." I stuck my hand out so she could shake my hand and she happily took it.

Her hands are so soft- they're big too holy shit.

"Adrian," She replied, "The other two are outside go help them bring the stuff in while I show Hades where her room is."