Gift

You decided to show Pavi around your hometown "Mom I'm going out!" "Do you have your phone?" "Yes mom!" You called as you and Pavi walked out the door.

"Your neighborhood is pretty." "Thanks." "Has the global pandemic hit?" "Of organ failure no, of a virus called COVID-19 yes." You and Pavi walked around your hometown and he was in awe.

"Never thought I'd see nature and not industrial bullshit." You smiled and stopped at a lake, one that you hadn't been to in years. "Wow." You and Pavi sat down in the grass and admired the water.

"I haven't been here in years." "Why? I'd come here every day." "I used to come here every other weekend when me and my dad didn't go to the zoo that is. We'd walk around and collect baseballs that got lost and feed the ducks.

One time we gave them wasabi it was hilarious." A tear fell from your eye. "I miss that, I miss coming here with him." Pavi pulled you to his side and hugged you. "At least you have fond memories."

"Tell me about it Rotti was probably the WORST father I had ever seen ' you're not men you're monsters ' ." Pavi chuckled "In all fairness Luigi actually is one." "Can't argue on that one."

The clouds rumbled signaling a storm. "We need to get back, don't want to be soaked." You helped him up and started walking home. About halfway there the bottom fell and drenched the two of you down to your bones.

*Time skip*

"(Y,n) there you are, go change don't want you getting sick." "Mom, I know. I'm not a little kid anymore you don't have to tell me to do everything." You grumbled as your rushed through the house to your room.

The two of you changed in front of each other, well kinda you were facing opposite directions. You got done getting redressed first and turned around think Pavi was mostly done when you saw him in fresh boxers and nothing else.

Pavi noticed "Like what you see?" Practically drooling at his body you nodded before slightly regaining your composure. "Thank god we still have some of my brothers old clothes."

You turned back around still thinking of Pavi's body 'damn he has an ass' you thought. "You can turn back around now." You had to admit it was kinda weird not seeing Pavi in his usual clothes, then you thought of something.

"I want to give you something." "What is it?" You looked around your room and spotted an old leather jacket you had. "This." You handed it to him. "You of all people should know I have one." "Oh I do and you look hot as fuck in leather."

"Really?" "Um yeah, look." You showed him pictures on your phone that you had taken while watching the movie and that you had found on Google.

" You showed him pictures on your phone that you had taken while watching the movie and that you had found on Google

"Nice picture of my ass

"Nice picture of my ass." "Shut up I'm an ass girl." Pavi took the jacket from your hands an put it on and you had to admit you thought he was hot before but now you wanted to be 'the mask' drooling over that singer from the cocobana.

While you were hot tomato red Pavi snuck a kiss on your cheek. "Nice try." You kissed him back.