Morgana

It's been a week since we last did anything villainous. Lotus has been getting stronger physically thanks to the cultivator game quirk, Bluebell has a humanoid form where she looks like a blue oni with very prickly horns, and I have finished forming one cluster of magic cores. Next time I'm gonna go to the cultivation world so I don't waste time doing this.

[Something bugging you Izuku?]

"Yeah it's been a week and I've not caused any chaos. I've spent all my free time forming these magic cores. Now I need to have some fun. Maybe get my mom in jail permanently."

[I double checked my quirks and I have a way to speed up your magic cultivation as well as give someone a copy of your cultivation.]

"Oh, that sounds interesting, what all is possible with it?"

[With another quirk you can become like Shadow Moth from Miraculous Ladybug.]

"Sounds like fun and our test dummy will be my dear old mom."

[400 Quirk Shards for both.]

"Let's have some fun. Now install the quirks and let's have some fun."

After I got the quirks I headed to the back yard and sent out a leaf from a tree and a quill from Bluebell. "Go my corruption quill, go my magical leaf and make her evil ways come to light." They flew off and I could see where they were until they both touched my Mom. As she stiffened thanks to the quirk I changed my voice to be static filled and warped, "Morgana, I am System Breaker. You lost your meal ticket after he hid his quirk for years. Now he has his own life. Bring me what I want and you'll have your son back."

"I'll take you up on that deal. What do you want System Breaker?"

"Kill as many fake heroes as you can without being caught."

Mom was quiet for a little bit, "Are you sure you're not Stain? I agree but can I have to just kill a small number?"

"I agree, kill the first four you find and I'll get you your son."

With the deal made green smoke covered her until she was in a witch costume with a bone broom to ride. "You have magic and I've given you all the spells I know. With blood of the fakes do the spell on your broom stick. It'll summon a good friend of mine."

I then sat back as she flew away cackling. With Bluebell ready for her reveal I turned on my tv. If this works out well I might do it often. Might target Ass Might later.

Gonna break my style and say this. I killed Mom later and took her memories so this next bit is from the memories I took.

~<Morgana POV>~

I flew into the air and headed towards the first fake hero on System Breakers list. Thankfully I can use the bony broom I was given as if I always had it. After flying through town I found my target. A hero called Spark Fist, his power is literally explosive punches. Not sure what he did wrong but I used the first spell on the list I was given. A giant anvil was created in mid air made of stone, fire, and something else as I felt energy leave my body. It dropped killing him before it vanished. I grabbed a still sparking hand and flew off.

I kept flying until some odd scarf grabbed my broom making me fall. If it wasn't for a floating spell on the list I would have been seriously hurt. "How dare you stop me hobo?!?! I'm on a mission to get my kid back!!" When I get ready to use a spell to kill him a weird glitchy screen pops up in front of me and the hobo and I hear System Breaker.

"Do not kill Eraserhead! He is a true hero and I need him for later plans. Use the rope spell on him and call back your broom with your mind." I scoffed, "You're telling me this hobo is a hero?" I felt my powers from System Breaker weaken causing me to tell in a bit of pain. "Do as told or you'll not get your son back. You have three left and a spell to cast. Do it or I'll take back your powers." "Yes System Breaker, just please get my son ready for me."

Using some energy from the gift I bind the hobo, call my broom back, and head off to the next target. "Stay out of my way, I'm getting my son back." With a small Sonic boom I headed off to kill the next three targets which were all luckily drinking in a bar. After figuring out which spell to use I froze the trio and then blew them up with a giant fire ball. With them dead I began to draw the symbols needed for the final spell.

As I finished a bunch of heroes surrounded me and I laughed as I finished the spell. "I've done what you've wanted System Breaker now give me my son!" The blood used for the symbols began to suddenly catch fire. This scared me as the fires soon condensed and formed a fucking oni! I just summoned a fucking demon, what have I done?!?!

"Finally I am free! Thank you stupid mortal for summoning me." That's when a glitchy silhouette of a person appeared between me and the Oni. "Hello Bluebell. It's been a few centuries since you last walked the earth. People have changed into more of a challenge." "Master Breaker! I'm glad you were behind this and not some foolish teen."

After they talked a couple minutes with everyone stunned I yelled, "I did as you wanted!" The silhouette looked at me and laughed, "Of course but first I gotta take back what I gave you." I felt a flood of pain as a leaf and a spike of some sort came out of my body and exploded into an odd rainbow dust. As we all coughed System Breaker and Bluebell vanished but someone else was left behind.

I quickly rushed over and hugged my son glad he was back with me. "Izuku I am so sorry. I had to do what he wanted, he said he had you at gun point." He squirmed and backed away from me, "Leave me alone please. I don't want to be hurt again." This is when the hobo showed up. He ties me up with his stupid scarf before I get cuffed and put in a cop car. I'm then taken to jail where I make one call to a number I remember being on the broomstick.

After two rings I hear Izuku, "Hello?" "Izuku, why did you back away and lie to the cops? I'm now in jail!" He screams in what sounds like fear before he hangs up. After a couple seconds I get a call to the phone I'm at. I answer it and hear System Breaker. "Sorry for your rotten luck. Just wait in there for a couple days and I'll help you get your son. I may have to use mind control on him to make him forget the decade of abuse."

I cussed him out for cheating me as he hangs up and I'm sent info a cell. After being throne in I screamed and thrashed trying to get free. I hate this so much.