1

Eve is a devoted catholic, she goes to one of the most religious schools in her country, she would worship god every single day and thank him for all the blessings he has given to her, but there was always one guy who would verbally harass her because of it, Brian Hugh Warner, he was a tall, gothic teen, and quite frankly, attractive. His father is the co-owner of said school, he was rebellious and disrespectful to everyone around him.

One day after worship, Evelyn went to her locker, storing her beloved bible, as she finished, she walked down the silent hallway, her footsteps echoing as she made her way to her next class, at least not until someone pulled her into the janitor's closet, it was a tiny room with barely any lighting, mostly filled with cleaning supplies and equipment. A hand was placed on her mouth preventing her from screaming while an arm was wrapped around her waist to prevent her from escaping, she squirmed trying to break loose but it was no use.

"Shh. It's me, Brian." He said, his deep and raspy voice making her body shiver, right after releasing her from his  on  she turned her body to face him, giving him a frowned look.

"What do you want?" She said with her face showing a hint of fear.

"What does every teenager want, hm? Do you know what that is, sweet little girl?" He said, slamming her into the wall, she winced from the pain of her body hitting the hard wall making her knees weak, she almost fell because of it, thankfully, Brian was holding her arms, looking deep into her eyes, she looked at him confused, not knowing what he meant.

"Sex." He pulled his body closer to her, whispering in her ear, her eyes widened as she heard it, his hand snaked under her little skirt, stroking her inner thigh gently right before using two fingers to rub her clitoris through the fabric, he circled his fingers around her, Eve's body went weak under his touch, she completely relied on him for stability, Brian did nothing but continued pleasuring her, his other arm wrapping around her waist, preventing her from falling, he slipped her panties to the side before he pushed two of his fingers in, curling them inside, she let out a gasp as a result, shocked from the sudden penetration, he then started to thrust it in and out of her, tainting her innocent mind with lust.

"S-stop." She protested, barely even able to speak from the sensation she's feeling, Brian did what he was told to, he retrieved his hands from her, making her let out a frustrated sigh.

"There. I stopped." He said smirking, he knows exactly what he was doing to her, making her want him, making her sin for him, she looked at him, flustered, she gathered herself and left the tiny rom like nothing ever happened.

Eve went straight to the principal's office, she stood by the door, not knowing if she should tell on him or not, unfortunately the door infront of her suddenly opened revealing the principal herself.

"Ah. Ms. Walker, what can i do for you today?" The principal said, smiling gently at her.

"C-can i go home early today? I don't feel too well." She hesitantly said, feeling the uncomfortable wet liquid dripping in between her thighs.

"Why yes, of course, do you want me to call your parents?" The principal asked, not knowing that her top student just got touched by the school's disgrace, minutes before.

"No thank you." She said before walking away fastly, the principal thought nothing of it, she was a top student after all so it's impossible for her to lie, or even sin.

She arrived at her house, panting, maybe because she just ran a couple of blocks from her school to here, she entered the door, passing by the kitchen where her mom usually is.

"Eve? Evelyn? Why are you home so early? Hm?" Her mom said worriedly, she turned to her mom, her forehead covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"It's nothing mom, i just don't feel too well, but i'm not sick, so please don't bother." She said, giving her mom a warm smile, her mom only nodded as a response.

She continued to make her way to her room, entering it immediately upon arrival, she closed the door shut, dropping her bag beside it, she ran to the bathroom, looking herself in the mirror, hating herself for even liking what he has done to her.

She decided to take a bath to refresh her mind, to wash away any remaining sinful thoughts that was left in her, while showering, she thought of visiting the cathedral on the weekend to confess her sins and be purified once again. She got out of the shower, feeling better than before, she decided to wear an oversized shirt, almost like a dress, to prevent wearing any shorts. She layed in her bed, staring at the ceiling, eventually closing her eyes to sleep.

She scanned her surroundings, it was dark but tolerable enough to see, she was in a hallway, nothing like she'd seen before. She made her way through the hallway, passing many closed doors, at the end of the hallway, she came across a room with an opened door, she peeked through the crack, and there she saw him, it was that boy, Warner, pleasuring himself, she gasped after seeing the situation but not enough for him to hear her, he was moaning loudly, his deep and raspy voice made her feel something she had never felt before, an uncomfortable heat emerged from her abdomen, without a thought, she slid her hands in her panties, fingering herself as she observed him, she watched as his strong, veiny hands gripped his cock, stroking them at a fast pace.

"F-Fuck. Evelyn." He moaned, her eyes widened, her womanhood only getting wetter and wetter, the thought of Brian thinking about her as he masturbated only made Eve even more turned on. She inserted three fingers in her, trying to mimick Brian's dick fucking her virgin hole, but it wasn't enough, she needed him, she wanted her virginity taken away by him, as she fingered herself, the knot in her stomach only went tighter and tighter.

"Mhm- Ugh! Brian! Ahh!" She screamed, as her juices soaked into the carpet floor, she immediately covered her mouth with both of her hands, when she peeked in the crack again, Brian was looking at her, causing her to gasp, he got up, approaching her, she tried to stand up and run but she couldn't, her legs were numb from cumming, instead, she fell backwards, Brian opened the door wide, smirking as he saw her with her legs opened.

"I didn't know you wanted me that bad." He smirked, crouching so he can be in the same level as her, he placed three of his fingers in front of her mouth.

"Ah." He said, signing her to open her mouth, upon opening, he pushed his fingers in, causing her to gag.

"Take it in like the good little girl you are." He purred, she tried to hold in her gagging but she couldn't, her face looked like a mess with saliva dripping from her mouth and tears running down her cheek, but for him, the sight was as stunning as it could ever be.

Eventually, he took his fingers out of her, instead, he pushed his now well-lubricated fingers in her tight gaping hole in an attempt to stretch her.

"Mmh- Ughh! Warner! S-so good." She moaned, her eyes practically rolling at the back of her head, he smirked at her reaction, she started to feel the knot again in her stomach, as it got tighter, her moans got louder, but before she could release, he removed his fingers from her.

"Do you... Want me?" He whispered in her ear, she gulped before nodding slowly, he then smirked upon seeing her reaction. Brian guided his cock through her, inserting himself slowly, she let out a quiet whimper as he stretched her insides.

"Mhm baby- How are you still so tight?" He moaned with a mix of groaning.

After a while, he started thrusting into her slowly, Eve savored every single push he made, biting her lips as well as rolling her eyes at the back of her head.

"F-faster please. I beg you B-brian." She said, stuttering along the way. He smirked at what she said, he thrusted faster and harder, ramming himself in her, Eve couldn't handle the pleasure, her toes curled, moaning like there's no tomorrow.

After minutes, the room was filled with the sound of slapping skin, both of them were so close into cumming.

"I-I think i'm gonna- Ugh-" She screamed, cumming, but he didn't stop, at least not until he also came, she could feel his hot cum inside of her, dripping as he pulled out.
______________________________________________________

Hello, i only published this so i can look back at it years after. This has the same characters as my other book; "the target audience." just because i'm to lazy to think of other names. To my only friend that's reading this: Do not read it! I repeat. Do not read this!